Can We Find Missing Aircraft By Comparing Results?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I know many dowsers...when I first started map dowsing it was time consuming and to often wrong so I kept changing....I did nothing but maps for myself...when I got to the point where my maps got me in the area every time I knew I was right...then one day after paying $60 for ink I decided to try and do the maps on my computer...It worked so now the only maps I print are my own...Sometimes I get maps that are to big so I ask for close ups of areas....I love helping my follow treasure hunters...Art

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To kind of throw a different thought out there. Would Joseph Smith been considered a dowser? I know it may sound crazy! Just something I thought about. I just see some minor similarities in his story(just short version I read about in PA and NY) and what I'm learning about dowsing. I know little about either,Joseph smith and dowsing. But I see how both could have the same origins with different descriptions.

To explain..He said he had visions of gold and treasures. that were given to him by a higher power. But maybe what he thought of as being a higher power, was actually a higher power in his own mind. Maybe that is why he wasn't able to locate it. Maybe He wasn't understanding his own ability and wasn't in tune with it enough.

Just an out there thought, that I would see if anyone else has ever thought about. Or am I missing it all together?

Nitric: i belong to the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. Joseph Smith was the first president and living prophet of our time and dispensation. I don't know if he dowsed or not, but I do know he came in possession of golden plates that contained the history of the ancient people that lived on this the American Continent from 600 B. C. to 400 A.D. The Book that came from the translation of those plates can be read today and is called "The Book Of Mormon." that is the extent of it. There is nothing mysterious about it.

During his day, 1820 (and before) to the late 1800's, treasure hunters were looked upon with scorn, ridicule, suspicion, contempt etc. It didn't matter what method they used to hunt, they were scorned and treated as second, third, or worse class citizens by the public thinking of that day and time. Today, treasure hunting is a fantastic and exciting hobby and in some cases a career. How time has changed.

Yes, Joseph Smith did hunt for treasure, but the Golden Plates he had has absolutely nothing to do with his treasure hunting trips and attempts in the least sense. In fact, he never earned a Penney from treasure hunting or from the Golden Plates as they were not for sale. When he had the plates, many people tried to take them from him but were unsuccessful. In time, he and many members of the church were murdered and chased from state to state. Imagine that, in the land where the freedom of religion is a basic and fundamental human right. Such actions today will not be tolerated by or from anyone. Not many years ago, the states of Illinois and Missouri issued an official apology to the church for the treatment they received and suffered during those times.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't remember the article i read that talked about the treasure hunts he did. I was just sitting here thinking and it was just a thought, that maybe this was something similar! I'm still new to learning about dowsing, I don't really have the interest in practice, just the interest on how it works, origin, that type of thing. Joseph Smith is just someone I read about briefly looking for something else in the past. So, I really don't know much about him either! Wasn't intended to be offensive so I hope it wasn't taken that way. Was just a thought about 2 things I don't know, to get a better grasp on the complete Idea.

No offense suspected or even thought of or about. My pleasure. Yes, Joseph Smith did treasure hunt some, but nothing came of it.

BTW, I love Signal Line. He is so technical and what ever, so don't feel down. I would be confused and frustrated reading his comments also.

I do not know for sure how dowsing works in any of it's forms. What I do know is what I have experienced with it.

At one time I was a real skeptic about it, but finally decided to get off my high horse and see for myself. After that, I love it.

Along the way, I came across what to me makes sense as to how dowsing works. Albert Einsteine said this about dowsing" “I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.”

From this quote, I believe our nervous systems, being electrical in design and thus sensing like a receiver, picks up energy signals from targets and our hands move the rods. To me, it's just that simple.

After that, it's a matter of how one dowses with rods, pendulums, willow sticks or what ever tool used that fine tunes the process.

Les

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

The coordinates provided do not relate to the picture being shown. Those coordinates actually refer to a spot a few miles off the coast of northern Vietnam - right about where it would have been about one third of the way through its flight, had it stayed on course.

Interesting.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And to add to that I didn't know it was even a religion. I just thought I remembered him digging looking for treasure and that I thought the article said he was given his info from a higher power. So, I guess I should read more and do more research before I ask more dumb questions. After rereading your post I feel like an Idiot!

If you want to read what was on those golden plates, you can order a free Book Of Mormon at: www.mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon

Cochetopa

May 2, 2009
Galt's Gulch, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dowsing for stolen/lost/missing objects or people has always been an interest for me, partly because it is a problem that has been one very tough nut to crack. I have not been successful at it to my satisfaction. Refer to a prior thread here, http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/273269-dowsing-stolen-articles.html

Here is my approach: when I read about a stolen/lost/missing <something> in the news that interests me, I wait for the initial brouhaha to subside. If after a few days, the recovery has not been made by standard techniques, I might give the problem a try and record my results in a log book. Then, I wait until ultimately something is reported in the news about the resolution. Often I have to wait a long time, or the recovery may never occur at all. Finally, I compare the reported find with my dowsed results, and attempt to analyze for what I did right, or wrong. Iterate the process.

MH370 went missing on 3/8, and I waited until 3/14 to make my attempt. The only noteworthy aspect of my dowsed result was the location is positioned in the south Indian Ocean. This was before it was popular to look down there, as at that time the search was still focused nearer to the Asian continent. I map dowsed the target using an ordinary L-rod and a paper, rectangular, National Geographic-style world map. More paper maps printed from Google Earth helped me acquire closer resolution with a latitude and longitude.

(-22.442679, 88.454764) +/-

This location is ~1700 statute miles from Perth, Australia. The “pings” area searched by authorities is ~1500 miles from Perth.

Sincerely,
-C

ripper1

Apr 17, 2014
greece
Primary Interest:
Other
im from IMG_3529.JPG GREECE and i dont speak very well english The coordinates lost boeing is IMG_3529.JPG
The coordinates provided do not relate to the picture being shown. Those coordinates actually refer to a spot a few miles off the coast of northern Vietnam - right about where it would have been about one third of the way through its flight, had it stayed on course.

Interesting.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want a good read, find a copy of the book "Handbook To Higher Consciousness" by Ken Keyes Jr. I don't know if he was against Mormons, but he talks about addictions to power, status, money, security, etc. and that you need to eliminate these addictions in order to get above the lower consciousness levels.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Eliminate" is not the correct term, more like downgrade. You can still have addictions, they just cause you pain when you don't get them and only momentary relief when you do. There are a lot of people who live for these things, that's all they think about. If you remember the saying "It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get to heaven." this is what is being referred to. This is the kind of thing that will destroy your chances of ever being a real dowser.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
"Eliminate" is not the correct term, more like downgrade. You can still have addictions, they just cause you pain when you don't get them and only momentary relief when you do. There are a lot of people who live for these things, that's all they think about. If you remember the saying "It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get to heaven." this is what is being referred to. This is the kind of thing that will destroy your chances of ever being a real dowser.
What are you talking about now Mike?..This a treasure hunting forum not a house of worship...Art

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What are you talking about now Mike?..This a treasure hunting forum not a house of worship...Art

Art: Sigs yearning and bid for "status" as the only authority on dowsing means his chances of being a real dowser has long ago been destroyed.

Reference his post #35 about how wanting status destroys ones chance of being a real dowser.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
He is just jealous because he is a poor Dowser......that’s what happens when you fill your brain with nonsense....Just relax and let it happen....Art

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Signal Line,

I would like to disagree about the success of the federal governments Stargate program--I have seen / viewed the results of some of those test and the results
will take your breath away that data contained in folders--giving no hint of the subject or contents--was so accurately analyzed. Any one who calls the program a waste or foolish is ignorant of the results they were getting to blind test. Those men were outstanding in their accuracy.

Barton

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I would like to disagree about the success of the federal governments Stargate program--I have seen / viewed the results of some of those test and the results
will take your breath away that data contained in folders--giving no hint of the subject or contents--was so accurately analyzed. Any one who calls the program a waste or foolish is ignorant of the results they were getting to blind test. Those men were outstanding in their accuracy.

I second the motion

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used

Is their a publically available source for this?

And before anyone gets wound up, let me clarify this by stating that I'm not calling B.S. I simply wish to learn more.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously they had enough "success" that the program was not immediately cancelled. I heard an interview with Ingo Swann and I was not that impressed. The problem I see is in many cases the info received was so vague it could be twisted into a hundred different situations. The story I tell is they viewed some terrorist in a tent. So they spent untold hours searching sat photos. In the end, the tent was in a warehouse. Even something that specific was basically worthless info, a waste of resources. I'm not even convinced that was a good read. Many terrorists do live in tents. Hindsight is 20-20 and same with remote viewing. You can always go back and make it fit. Here's another one. Some guy posted a picture and said guess what I found here. Well, stared at the photo and the first thing that popped into my head was "Something that's found in a hospital." It turned out it was nitro glycerin which indeed is found in a hospital for heart patients. So yes, I was correct but was the info worth anything? No way.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are familiar with "thought forms" in dowsing, one person imagines a target is in a certain spot and then a dowser comes along and gets a hit right at that spot. Same thing happens when someone posts a photo of a suspected treasure cache. The dowser puts an "X" or "O" on the photo and the poster said "That's exactly where I thought it was!" Taken a step further, when someone goes to hide a cache if they even think about hiding it in a certain spot, that is where the map dowser gets a hit. So a group of remote viewers all getting the same info does not mean it is correct.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Sorry that you have a problem with your "thought forms"...When I do a map and go to the location I know the gold will be in the area....I know I can locate it...I am a physical dowser so my thought do not led me astray....Art

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/pointe...hought-forms-exist-what-can-we-do-about-them/
They are also our creations, though I suspect they have other sources as well.
Thought forms are dependent on the people who generate the mental energy empowering them. Good or bad, they are expressions of human creativity. Take away our energy and focus, and they weaken. Some are positive influences in our lives, and their relationship with us is symbiotic. Others are negative, and the relationship is parasitic because they depend on our anger and fear for their power; anger and fear ultimately weaken us mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
The history of Stargate has certain parallels with the government's attempts at building nuclear-powered aircraft. Both groups of programs lasted about 20 years, both were sort of "out there," and both were ultimately cancelled.

In the case of the latter, the reasons are well-known and well-understood: it was impractical, and by the time that the technology had matured, it would be obsolete. I wonder if these issues were also a problem for the former program.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread