Hope to be venturing shortly! Would anyone like to dowse this picture?

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like an imminent field trip upcoming! It's been awhile and this looks to be my first trip of the season. I've been planning for some time and am anxious to get out and put my gear to the ground. Would anyone mind taking a look at this picture to see if dowsing indicates anything? If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated! If any additional questions are needed to dowse, please let me know, thanks!

Attachments

• Hope.png
    Hope.png
    754 KB · Views: 157
OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! I appreciate the input and a place to do some serious checking. Now for the fun part. Gotta get the boots on the ground and the shovel in the dirt.

OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! I was out in the area this past weekend. Weather was not kind, so a new adventure is already in the planning stages. In any case, being out on the hunt was a great sensation for the first go of the season, and I look forward to another very soon.

OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, it's been quite some time since I started getting serious with this site! And it's been heavy on my mind since. Got back there this past weekend and spent a great afternoon swinging the metal detector and searching for signs and clues. Up to this point, there's always been a blocker in my attempts-weather, time, bad data, missed turns... But not this time! Unfortunately not successful in the way we all hope from our hunts, but I was reminded that it's not always about the gold!
Feel free to take a look at this video of my thoughts on site. Maybe you'll see something I missed!!

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, it's been quite some time since I started getting serious with this site! And it's been heavy on my mind since. Got back there this past weekend and spent a great afternoon swinging the metal detector and searching for signs and clues. Up to this point, there's always been a blocker in my attempts-weather, time, bad data, missed turns... But not this time! Unfortunately not successful in the way we all hope from our hunts, but I was reminded that it's not always about the gold!
Feel free to take a look at this video of my thoughts on site. Maybe you'll see something I missed!!

I find 2 spots, These are Kgc sites. really needs some closer picture of these 2 spots, in order to walk you in on them.

Attachments

• IMG_20230725_152543317.jpg
    IMG_20230725_152543317.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20230725_152745719.jpg
    IMG_20230725_152745719.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Okie! KGC was not something on my mind at any point before now concerning this site. That would be pretty cool! I must say, that info surprises me some with what I thought I knew to this point but stranger things have happened no doubt.
It may be awhile again before I can get back there but when I do, the thread will continue!
I'll see about lining up some google earth shots of the spots you've identified and post them when I do. Thanks for the extra dowse my friend.

OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Okiedowser. To the best of my knowledge, the screenshot I'm attaching is an overhead that encompasses both of your screenshots. It's slightly south of previously identified targets but there is some overlap in this shot compared to the others in the thread above. Thanks for checking things out. Hope this helps to narrow down some search area.
NewDowseArea.png

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Okiedowser. To the best of my knowledge, the screenshot I'm attaching is an overhead that encompasses both of your screenshots. It's slightly south of previously identified targets but there is some overlap in this shot compared to the others in the thread above. Thanks for checking things out. Hope this helps to narrow down some search area. View attachment 2095780
Here it is, 1 spot just had enough picture.

Attachments

• NewDowseArea (1).png
    NewDowseArea (1).png
    371.4 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate the dowses guys! May be a while before I can get back there but I will update again here once I do!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread