Treasure of flesh and blood

Axanthic

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello every one, I am new to this forum, but I have been visiting it for some time now. I have a question to ask, I don't even know if its allowed, but here goes. I was wondering if some one here can help me find my pet, I believe he has been stolen, this was the 21st of September 2013. I live in a small town in South Africa known as Arniston with a total population of 1600 + - , and you would think that a black cat would be easy to spot, thats why I know he has been taken some where else. He is seven years old and he never left my side unless he needed to do his business, I have found no one who would help me without expecting something in return. Can some one please help me, he means more to me than any amount of gems or gold. Please?

OP
OP
A

Axanthic

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure.png

OP
OP
A

Axanthic

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope this map will do? Tanks James and Art you guys rock

OP
OP
A

Axanthic

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so very much, but I am affraid I won't be able to go there, that is military ground, its the testing range. They blow things up almost every day there, and the last thing I want is the SA airforce on my neck, us locals are only allowed on the beach strip. The hit I got was in Napier and thats 50 kilometers away I think, but thanks again for your time. Glad I actually found some one willing to help me!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I know the maps have bad details....Most of the time that means military....that is where he was at that time...that ‘s the problem with people and animals...they move from place to place

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,Do you have a picture of the cat? Dowsing will reveal information about the cat and a picture will help.Thx,Jon

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Axanthic

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jon. Here is the picture you requested 20130429_080609.jpg

cayuse

Apr 3, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MX5, and an old Minelab that doesn't work
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck on your search. Sure hope you find the cat.

OP
OP
A

Axanthic

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks cayuse, much appreciated, and good luck to you on your advertures!

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the maps have bad details....Most of the time that means military....that is where he was at that time...that ‘s the problem with people and animals...they move from place to place

Could you locate gold around coffeyville ks or in coffeyville?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi There,
Dowsing revealed the cat in someone's possession in the area of the red rectangle. I was getting the feel he is very easy going with people and children and could have easily been taken in. Maybe you can post some signs /pictures in the area and see what happens. In the meantime I'm going to zoom in a bit as soon as I can and redowse to see if I can get a pinpoint area. If he is being let in and out it will be difficult to lock down a location.
Jon
arnistoncatsearchdowse1.jpg

OP
OP
A

Axanthic

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your help Jon,,I have been posting flyers with pictures and information,,but I'll still walk that area every day to have a look, thanks again for the help

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a nice cat. I know around here some Satanic cults will steal black cats, others steal them around Halloween (Oct. 31). I had a beautiful black cat went missing. She would run and jump up into my arms when i called her. My wife named her Black Beauty but we called her BB. I had her spayed and she would let the other cat's kittens nurse on her. The neighbor didn't like her getting the wild birds in their yard. He either scared her away or took her somewhere. One year after she went missing she came back and was licking my other cat in the face. That cat wouldn't let anyone else near her. I went outside and called her and she ran away. She came back again another time a couple months later. I tried again and she ran away. Never saw her again.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions