Two very interesting photos - Please dowsing

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Fellows

Here I show two picture of an old farm in Puerto Rico. At this moment, I don't have any story about this farm, but I believe I could find something. In the right picture, I traced in red color a circle around the building. Perhaps, something big is buried around this farm.

Hacienda Nataly.jpg HAcienda Nataly-2.JPG

In this another photo, I show the place where was settled in 1525 one the oldest town in America. The Spaniard begun to build a fort to defend them self of pirates attacks, but they gave up the construction and moved the whole town to another place in Puerto Rico. Right now, that farm is a private. The small lakes or ponds that you can see, I believe is where the fort took place when the Spaniard begun to build it. Perhaps, I can find some relics around. Sir Francis Drake attacked this town.

I will be in Puerto Rico in December detecting on those places.

San German Fort.JPG

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The red circle areas should have more targets that are shallower, easier to reach with a metal detector. The gold signal is the solid orange filled circle on the photo, looks like it could be at the lower left part of the building. Red in general here, can be gold, silver, other types of treasure or artifacts of value.

Attachments

• San German Fort-Capt.Betances.JPG
    San German Fort-Capt.Betances.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Hacienda Nataly-Capt.Betances.jpg
    Hacienda Nataly-Capt.Betances.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 76
  • HAcienda Nataly-2-Capt.Betances.JPG
    HAcienda Nataly-2-Capt.Betances.JPG
    231.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The red circle areas should have more targets that are shallower, easier to reach with a metal detector. The gold signal is the solid orange filled circle on the photo, looks like it could be at the lower left part of the building. Red in general here, can be gold, silver, other types of treasure or artifacts of value.

Red

What does means the square red?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is from my file, general definitions.

"Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value.
Green line boxes in general for various other targets, mostly archaeological such as old ruins or foundations but especially non-metallic objects like flint arrowheads, bottles, pottery, and carved stone markers."

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is from my file, general definitions.

"Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value.
Green line boxes in general for various other targets, mostly archaeological such as old ruins or foundations but especially non-metallic objects like flint arrowheads, bottles, pottery, and carved stone markers."

Ok, Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread