Materials used in loaded dowsing rods ?

swmomark

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2010
I have been thinking about building myself a loaded dowsing rod. I was wondering what other people use in the loaded rod they have built. I know crystals have been used among other minerals. Been doing a little research on some possible materials to use. Graphite is a conductor of electricity. Hematite and Frankinite have a weak attraction to magnetic fields. If anyone would like to share what they use in a loaded dowsing rod, I would be very greatful. Thanks, Mark

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think most people want to give out some secret formula. I've used rods with power loads and I would say the performance increase is about the same if you just held/carried a quartz crystal.

OP
OP
S

swmomark

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2010
I figured, I would be lucky to get a response. Never hurts to ask. Just have to do some more research on available materials. Mark

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
IF you're going to use a crystal you might as well go with the best-a Vogel Crystal. Type that in on google or Youtube. Marcel's background is impressive.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if he still is, but at one time Vogel was the most prolific inventor at IBM, had the most patents. Years of work with crystals. On this subject some sensitive people can see light at the ends/poles of crystals and magnets. There is a book about the Odic Force as it was termed.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reichenbach did experiments with the sensitive people. he had a list of traits he looked for in the subjects. One was they hated the color yellow. Another they would only sit at the end of the pew in church. He had a whole list. Anyway he would put these people in a dark room, and it took sometimes two hours before they got adjusted enough to see the red and blue light. Some claimed it was bright enough to read by.

So what was really happening, I suspect they got into enough of a sense deprivation they were able to "see" (by using other brain channels) what everyone filters out--that 99% of what hits us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread