Dowsing help on one of my mine claims please

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys

A little dowsing help please if you can spare the time. Looking for any points of interest on my mine claim. Will be sure to post pictures exploring any spots you recommend and results. Here are the pictures, I have taken 4 pictures; three zoomed in and one of the overall mine claim. Should you wish to see on google maps for further zoom etc I will be ever so happy to PM you the co-ordinates. There has been fine gold found in the stream at the top of the claim.

Thank you for any help given in advance. I have successfully dowsed for water with copper wires however never been able to do anything else.

Attachments

• map1.PNG
    map1.PNG
    488.5 KB · Views: 96
  • map2.PNG
    map2.PNG
    477.6 KB · Views: 100
  • map3.PNG
    map3.PNG
    368.1 KB · Views: 89
  • overall.PNG
    overall.PNG
    396.6 KB · Views: 105

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pczim this is the best spots i found,the over all picture is the best spot, map1.PNG map2.PNG overall.PNG but that one did not have a close up.

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow awesome, thank you so much, can I take pictures of the areas you have mentioned and post them up again for your close up opinion? Am going out there tomorrow again. Any ideas of what you dowsed at all? Specifically looking for gold reef........... Thank you again. Can I inbox you the GPS information so you can zoom in on a particular spot if you wish/

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was the rich spots strongest signal for gold,yes a close up pictures are better.

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, have dropped you a PM with the location.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This would be my spot i would check out first,about 16 inches deep. i PM the GPS on spot. gg.jpg

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right, here goes, I just got back now........ Unfortunatey I was unable to explore the main spot you mentioned (GPS coordinates you sent) as the river was high. I did however explore the other two spots. Probably better if I follow up in separate posts...

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Test dowse site 1

Well, here is the first area recognized by dowsing, as you can see from the map, it is actually a large area to cover, we guessed about 20 square metres. We used a detector and L rods. In the end it was rock formation that governed our digging spot as can be seen in the picture. We went down around a metre and found visibile traces in the quartz (sure sign a band or belt is imminent; on breaking the quartz the colour changes with depth). On sampling this rock we found very fine gold in the crushed quartz samples. We intend on going down to around 6 metres and continue to test as we go down. If the gold becomes more dense in our test samples then we shall open the vein.

Please let me know if you can see anything in the pictures I have uploaded. Please keep in mind I have only dowsed for water when we drilled our borehole and never dowsed for minerals. Our detector also xterra 705 only goes down around 10 inches. Gold is fine so hard to detect.

Attachments

• dowse1.PNG
    dowse1.PNG
    42.9 KB · Views: 272
  • Point1ar.jpg
    Point1ar.jpg
    878.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Point1br.jpg
    Point1br.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
  • Point1cr.jpg
    Point1cr.jpg
    981 KB · Views: 96
OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Test dowse site 2

The second dowse site was bigger than the first. I have best tried to get all angles however the area is quite overgrown. We went down around one and a half metres. The ground showed promises however was very gravelly which in my experience yields lower grades. We did however take and crush samples however no gold was found.

Again please see the pictures attached and again if I am missing anything it would be great to know. Can you see any good spots in the close up pictures?

Many thanks in advance........ I wont be able to get to the other dowsed spot for a few weeks as th river is high. By any chance if you see any other spots on my claim, especially towards the left hand side or the top - by the road, please let me know as geographically they seem a lot more promising for veins and bands.

Attachments

• dowse2.PNG
    dowse2.PNG
    30 KB · Views: 232
  • point2a.jpg
    point2a.jpg
    812.7 KB · Views: 93
  • point2b.jpg
    point2b.jpg
    951.6 KB · Views: 89
  • point2d.jpg
    point2d.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
  • point2e.jpg
    point2e.jpg
    823.4 KB · Views: 84

Desertphile

Feb 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi guys

A little dowsing help please if you can spare the time. Looking for any points of interest on my mine claim. Will be sure to post pictures exploring any spots you recommend and results. Here are the pictures, I have taken 4 pictures; three zoomed in and one of the overall mine claim. Should you wish to see on google maps for further zoom etc I will be ever so happy to PM you the co-ordinates. There has been fine gold found in the stream at the top of the claim.

Thank you for any help given in advance. I have successfully dowsed for water with copper wires however never been able to do anything else.

Please note that dowsing doesn't work.

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So then please explain how I have drilled more than 4 boreholes successfully. Where i live and work we rely on underground water. If you don't dowse either using L rods or a green forked branch, you don't hit water? Cant comment on minerals though...... no proof yet

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I do not know if it works or not, however if it did, you wouldn't find freebie gold hints day after day. A multimillion$ Co would sure do it in hous, and not tell anyone, anything...

With that theory, I feel dowsing doesn't work...but what do I know?... not much ;)

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pczim i only found 2 picture,that worth checking out,in the morning i pull them 2 spots up, and get the GPS on them to make sure,its the same spots. Point1br.jpg point2e.jpg

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, you're a lot better off to have someone do the locating on site. Map dowsing is just so unreliable and inaccurate and the main reason is there is almost never any feedback. And when there is a failure is it brushed aside. You can look on this Dowsing page and you will see all the map dowsing spots marked you would think after ten thousand spots SOMEBODY WOULD FIND SOMETHING I mean at least a couple hundred targets found. I know these "map dowsers" want to find something so you will share it with them because they can't find it themselves. So it's a lot easier to get everybody else do all the hard and costly work. That in itself is fraud if you ask me--representing yourself as something you are not. I don't see it as any different than selling a fake LRL, it's fraud.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Map dowsing is a psychic phenomena. It's not that it cant possibly work, it's just such a long shot to get it right. Look there aren't a handful of real map dowsers and even then they don't get it right all the time. The govt remote viewing program had the top psychics in the country and that got defunded. You gotta know after several years if they had ANY success it would never have been dropped.

Now on-site dowsing or what I call locating is not "make believe". Some call it pre-physical and that might sound crazy, but it's like the geophysical electrophony where thin wires, eye-glasses frames, even pine needles can convert the signal to the audible range. So yeah, there is a real physical response to the target.

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Map dowsing is a psychic phenomena. It's not that it cant possibly work, it's just such a long shot to get it right. Look there aren't a handful of real map dowsers and even then they don't get it right all the time. The govt remote viewing program had the top psychics in the country and that got defunded. You gotta know after several years if they had ANY success it would never have been dropped.

Now on-site dowsing or what I call locating is not "make believe". Some call it pre-physical and that might sound crazy, but it's like the geophysical electrophony where thin wires, eye-glasses frames, even pine needles can convert the signal to the audible range. So yeah, there is a real physical response to the target.

Thank you for your input. From my perspective, my mills run pretty much 24 hours when it is dry but alas it is the rainy season here so we only run around 12 hours a day, as such I have a lot of spare time on my hands. I can completely vouch for dowsing for underground water as where I am we rely solely on boreholes and if you do not dowse, you do not get water.

Most of our ore comes from digging according to geology however as I have a lot of time on my hands, I will not discredit map dowsing, maybe you are right........ I however do not mind spending some man hours and time of my staff who are paid throughout this period to explore the possibility , to explore the possibility that there just may be some magic............ call me a dreamer if you wish.

I would like to thank those who have given me their time in dowsing my maps and pictures.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pczim i only found 2 picture,that worth checking out,in the morning i pull them 2 spots up, and get the GPS on them to make sure,its the same spots. View attachment 1103053 View attachment 1103054

Thank you so much. I was out there today again and we found another completely different area with high surface grades which should only get better as we go deeper. I will send you this GPS to see if maybe you had a hit there also. I am going back out on friday so will GPS you the spots you have highlighted. Will also go down a few metres on both to see the rock formations etc. Thanks again

OP
OP
P

pczim

Jan 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone else wants to identify some new spots will be happy to gps you the information on the claim. I have a lot of time on my hands, am there on Friday and returning on Saturday. The more hotspots the better............

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never said map dowsing is not possible. I said it's a long shot and psychic (astral) stuff by nature is very unreliable. maybe "very" is not a strong enough term. By nature the psychic stuff needs to be converted to info and that's where the loose tie rods cause play in the steering. Add to this driving blind, that is no feedback.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If interested check out:

Geophysical Electrophonics
Colin Keay

This is no the "make believe" psychic, astral stuff. I hope one can see the difference. Many refer to the pre-physical but it's physical.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread