map dowsing - new guy - want to try and if works to learn

chimzar

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SLIKA 1.jpg SLIKA 2.jpg SLIKA 3.jpg SLIKA 4.jpg SLIKA 5.jpg SLIKA 6.jpg Hello i am new to dowsing, i bought some brass sticks today but already broken one too much bending :D i will go to another stick tomorow and made another one. I watched a few videos from yeasterday on and read a lot of stuff on forums about dowsing, i remembered i was dowsing subconscienesly whenever i had chance - rods, somethig similar to pendulim i was allways trying to get in circuling movment (some hangy thing - wasnt matter just that it was hanging), metal wands shaking,... tomorow i get pendulum from father he is also dowser but i didnt know till this very moment i translate it from slovenian - radiostezist, so i will try it with pendulum too, i hope i will get some results as i got it with rods, but they were weak in signal (crossing). But it was interesting i put on ground coin and gold ring and on what i thought with word in my mind on loud, on that thing it crossed, if i had thoughts on both things they crossed on both, maybe just so strong suggestion that my hands moved it, i dont know but i will try it more cause it is fun. Thanks for all informations and tips, if you will have some time for dowsing those maps up there i will be very gratefull, wish you all All the best.

Best Regards
Anze

Attachments

• SLIKA 7.jpg
    SLIKA 7.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 84
OP
OP
C

chimzar

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Gold or Silver found....Art

Thank you very much for look into those maps. This land was settled for thousands of years from the stone age on till these days, can i maybe put a bigger scale map up for dowse and than put smaller? Thanks again for checking.

OP
OP
C

chimzar

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was trying to dowse with pendulum these days and see there is a lot of contcentraition needed cause mind is so strong, whatever i think how to move to pendulum thats how its moving, so if i want to circle it circle, if i think to move left it moves left,... . I tried with battery test +.-.neutral - and it is working for me, so i guess i have potential to become good dowser but i will need to train- if there is some good web site that have any basic training tips can you please post a link, thank you. Have a nice day. Anze

OP
OP
C

chimzar

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SZ Gorenjska.jpg - Here is a map if it is not to big

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread