Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last letter of the ancient Hebrew alphabet is for T, the picture for crossed sticks. Meaning represents to mark, sign, signal, monument. Looks like an X. The later Hebrew picture form is more like the Y-branch (don't you think)?

Attachments

• alphabetchart)-D.jpg
    alphabetchart)-D.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the ancient Hebrew version of the pendulum. Sketch is based on 1967 era photos of a Biblical UT replica.

Urim and Thummim

Attachments

• UTsketchsmlcrop2.jpg
    UTsketchsmlcrop2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 71
  • UTsketchsmlcrop1.jpg
    UTsketchsmlcrop1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 73
  • UTsketchsml.jpg
    UTsketchsml.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
That's alpha or aleph to Omega or Tau. I have seen them on old monuments. Beginning to end. Enter Christianity and they can be one in the same.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Picture is reversed though. Aleph or "A" should be on the right. X on left. They wrote right to left.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So if you know where to look in the Old Testament, somewhere in something called "the Treasury of Solomon" you will find this alpha to omega concept.
Or rather the "Treasury of David", my mistake, I forget the correct names sometimes. But you'll figure it out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Barton

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello Arthur,

I will follow your advise and keep on with my research. I could write two books on what I have learned--tracking the ancient trails this year!
I simply have learned a lot. I really could write a book if I tried--and yet there is so much I still do not know or understand.

You are also right it keeps me happy--I enjoy learning and becoming a better tracker---I would hope I can do this for years.
My two regrets are I miss my old Lakota Indian friend and partner, Dan who has gone "HOME" to the Great Spirit--I wish he
was with me now.

My other regret is I wish I had tracked these last few trails with my daughter. I so much enjoyed going out in the field prospecting
with her. The trouble with your children is they go off and make lives of their own when they grow up.

I am still puzzling over some of the Spanish markers--and I plan to study them some more this week.

Several people have told me there is nothing there but dirt,rock sand trees. Yet, like you, my confidence is
high that there is a treasure there.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's alpha or aleph to Omega or Tau. I have seen them on old monuments. Beginning to end. Enter Christianity and they can be one in the same.
Urim and Thummin are the Hebrew words for "Lights and Perfection" which in the Apocalyse Christ said, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

The Alpha and Omega is the Greek way of saying A-Z or in Hebrew Aleph (El) to Tav (Taw) transliterated A (ah, eh)- T (t).

On a Jewish Encyclopendia website, I remember seeing info claiming that the Urim and Thummin was also called "The Lord is mighty in battle" probably a nickname. The page is so long, takes time to get through, this is the part about the yes/no answers.

Mode of Consultation. The oracle was consulted in the following manner: The high priest donned his eight garments, and the person for whom he sought an answer stood facing him, while he himself turned toward God (i.e., the Shekinah). It was necessary that the question should be brief and that it should be pronounced, but not aloud; while the answer was a repetition of the query, either in the affirmative or in the negative. Only one question might be asked at a time; if more than one were put, the first alone received a reply. The answer was given by the letters of the names of the tribes which were engraved upon the high priest's breastplate (Yoma 73a, b; Yer. Yoma 44c; Sifre, Num. 141). If the question was not distinctly worded, the reply might be misunderstood, as in Judges xx. 18 et seq. (Sheb. 35b; Yoma 73b). A decision by the oracle might be demanded only by the king, or by the chief of the highest court, or by a prominent man within the community, such as a general of the army, and it might be sought only for the common weal (Yoma 7, end, 73a: "one anointed for war"; Targ. pseudo-Jonathan to Ex. xxviii. 30: "in case of need"). According to Targ. pseudo-Jonathan to Ex. xxviii., the breastplate was used to proclaim victory in battle. It was necessary that the high priest who questioned the oracle should be a man upon whom the Shekinah rested (Yoma 73b).

link-Jewish Ecyclopedia---URIM AND THUMMIM

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So if you know where to look in the Old Testament, somewhere in something called "the Treasury of Solomon" you will find this alpha to omega concept.
Or rather the "Treasury of David", my mistake, I forget the correct names sometimes. But you'll figure it out.
They did find a copper scroll a few years ago, archaeologists studied it. It had to be cut very carefully into sections because of being fragile. The copper scroll gives many locations for caches made, both silver and gold. The distance for each cache was a code using a letter of the alphabet. Also mentioned a master scroll somewhere with the specified distance of each alphabet character used as a code. The caches were in the old city of Jerusalem, all the way to Syria.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picture is reversed though. Aleph or "A" should be on the right. X on left. They wrote right to left.
The sketch was made from a photo.....they could have taken the snapshot from the wrong side.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That's interesting, didn't know about a copper scroll saying that. But I am pretty familiar with that particular code, I have spent the last couple years knowing it was there and figuring it out. Nobody I have ever talked to or ever heard of knew anything about it though. You are the first one to actually ever tell me anything about it. Thankyou. Unfortunately that's about as much as I care to say about it here. This stuff shouldn't be on a public forum.

OP
OP
Barton

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cu

Red Desert,

Where do I find that phrase in the BIBLE?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's interesting, didn't know about a copper scroll saying that. But I am pretty familiar with that particular code, I have spent the last couple years knowing it was there and figuring it out. Nobody I have ever talked to or ever heard of knew anything about it though. You are the first one to actually ever tell me anything about it. Thankyou. Unfortunately that's about as much as I care to say about it here. This stuff shouldn't be on a public forum.
You can find some charts for the number value of each alphabet character, not going to be the same as the Jesuits or the Temple Mt caches. Interesting the UN is trying take away all the cache area from Israel. Some caches are believed to be across the border of Lebanon and Syria.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was searching to find the video about the copper scroll, then discovered they have a website on the project.

Home - The Copper Scroll Project

"An award-winning investigator discovered the secret to the most treasure laden and mystifying map in history.
Artifacts from the Tabernacle of Moses, sacred possessions from Jerusalem’s Temple and massive treasures listed on the Copper Scroll chill prophecy experts, electrify historians and enrage the financial elite. The potential of this mysterious and illusive discovery also holds the most frighteningly unpredictable influence on Middle Eastern and world stability. After a 2400 year absence, the moment the world lays eyes on “the Ark of the Covenant,” the universe will change.There is no doubt that the treasure locations listed on the Copper Scroll are identified in Jim Barfield’s research. Rabbis, archaeologists, historians and even Israel Antiquities Officials have confirmed the enormous probability that “the Oklahoma investigator is correct”…but do the items remain in place at the popular historic national park in Israel?January 2013 Jim submitted required paperwork and a report for electronic testing of the historic site after his presentation to the Director of the Archaeological Department of the Civil Administration. The director explained the requirements for the simple scan then blocked it cold. Why?A renowned Doctor from Hebrew University preparing to work with Jim and the ADCA said, “I have been doing surveys like this for decades with no problems.” Jim asked, “So what is the problem?” After several seconds he offered a bewildered answer, “Mr. Barfield, they are afraid of what you will find…”"

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This chart is from the same page as the last one with the ancient Hebrew.

Attachments

• hebrew-numbers-chart.jpg
    hebrew-numbers-chart.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
None of those values on that chart were really used on the ones I have seen. First off aleph or alpha has a numerical value of 1, but a measurement value of 0. It is a starting point. Sometimes a bearing may have been associated with a few of them from this chart, because they are a good bearing number, by some later group like Jesuit or Spanish. The letters themselves can also be represented by images in the field because they each have specific meanings. If you are really interested in this stuff you can pm me and maybe we can speak on the phone.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that chart probably is ordinary Hebrew number values, not meant to interpret the distance at cache sites. The copper scroll mentioned the distance used, is written on a master copper scroll, it still hasn't been found yet (at least far as I know).

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another possibility for the carved symbol, we have seen at sites that appears to be like an ankh (but not for sure) is the Rainbow Man/Woman of Hawaii or Indalo Rainbow Man of Spain. The photos are from this page.

RAINBOW CIRCLE OF LIGHT

Attachments

• HawaiianRainbowPetroglyph.jpg
    HawaiianRainbowPetroglyph.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 62
  • Rainbow_Woman_-_Hawaiian.jpg
    Rainbow_Woman_-_Hawaiian.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Indalo-Nyako Nakar.jpg
    Indalo-Nyako Nakar.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited: