Map Dowsing

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
In your sig , you have the Luke 12:34 verse stated wrong. Since we are pointing out things we think are wrong here, I thought I would let you know. I even had it written on my last birthday cake. It goes more like "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also".

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I don't doubt there are people who think I am attacking map dowsing.
Yes you are
I've been over this before. Some people think map dowsing is no different than on-site physical dowsing.
What you think makes you an expert?
The only way someone could be that naĂŻve is if they don't know in the first place.
So everyone who request use to map dowse for them is naĂŻve?
And I've said this for years anyone can pose as an expert on the internet.
Yes you can
Shill for the anti-LRL skeptics.
What does LRL’s have to do with Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Ain't no way anyone here is having a good success rate BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW. They never get the daily feedback.
Gee Mike. Do you have access to our PM’s and e-mail accounts?
Furthermore, the remote viewing program Stargate had the most talented people in the country and they could not keep the program afloat.
Do you have access to the Top Secret files?
Your chances of correct spot are about one in ten-thousand, maybe worse than that with a couple people here.
Gee...Have we done ten-thousand maps on here? I think our rate is much higher from thee reports on here.
That's a lot of empty holes to dig.
I have not read that
Honestly I think one of these guys (maybe more) is a shill for the skeptics.
Your one of the only ones that claims our hobby doesn’t work

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
How does any one get a thrill from setting back lurking in the shadows while daydreaming and then all at once start making posts on a world wide web site bad mouthing other peoples ways and believes. Also when quoting some one or something it should not have words turned around to suit your fancy such as Luke 12:34. I do believe that Map Dowsing is a type LRL. I have never set up in a new area with my LRL equipment until I did some type distance dowsing from my dowsing table.

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
For Quinoa & Bulet in Mich. - thanks for your ken eyes on signals '' attempt '' to quote scripture which is as wrong as his '' take '' on dowsing. Pardon my ugly mod but
'' he be's using a goat bible '' which has no more authority behind it than his attitude on t-net. For moderator, that will be all from me before I gits throwed outta here.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If it relies on dowsing, it is unreliable. Frequency Discriminators rule.
So you think Dowsing is unreliable. Then how come you use Dowsing to operate your LRL?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
  1. Map Dowsing

I am looking for a person that has good success dowsing a topography map. I could send you the map by mail. Please let me know. Thank you Paul
I no long do those types of maps. I do not have a place where I can put them for days while I am working on them If you can post a Google Earth map I can do it..Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi AA, I had a map dowser work on Tayopa with perhaps 95% correct. I would say that is sufficient proof for me. He worked from Alaska, and to date has never set foot on the Tayop project.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey real deal. That guy is pretty good. I would not do maps unless they worked for me. I will not leave the house without a map showing me there is something where I am going...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In your sig , you have the Luke 12:34 verse stated wrong. Since we are pointing out things we think are wrong here, I thought I would let you know. I even had it written on my last birthday cake. It goes more like "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also".
Backwards or reverse, it might be intentional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backward_masking

Backward masking has several meanings.

• The original meaning of the term, in psychoacoustics, refers to temporal masking of quiet sounds that occur moments before a louder sound.
  • A similar meaning, in use in cognitive psychology, refers to a phenomenon wherein presenting one visual stimulus (a "mask" or "masking stimulus") immediately after another brief (≤ 50 ms) "target" visual stimulus leads to a failure to consciously perceive the first stimulus.[SUP][1][/SUP] It is unknown how a later stimulus is able to block an earlier one. However, one theory for this phenomenon, known as the dual channel interaction theory, proposes that a fast signal created by the second stimulus is able to catch up to and overcome a slower signal sent from the first impulse.[SUP][2][/SUP] A similar phenomenon can occur when a masking stimulus precedes a target stimulus rather than follows it: this is known as forward masking.[SUP][1][/SUP] While not consciously perceived, the masked stimulus can nevertheless still have an effect on cognitive processes such as context interpretation. It has been shown that visually masked stimuli can elicit motor responses in simple reaction-time tasks (e.g., Response Priming) independent of their conscious visibility.[SUP][3][/SUP] It is a widespread belief that masked stimuli can be used for psychological manipulation (see subliminal messages, psychorama). However, the empirical evidence for subliminal persuasion is limited.
  • In popular music, "backward masking" incorrectly refers to backmasking, or hiding messages in sound recordings that are audible when played backward.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
US Gov has done a lot of testing in subliminal warfare.

MILITARY USE OF MIND CONTROL WEAPONS

For years rumours have persisted that the United States Department of Defence has been engaged in research and development of ultra-sophisticated mind-altering technology. Confirmation of this came to me recently in the form of two ITV News Bureau Ltd (London) wire service bulletins.
The March 23, 1991 newsbrief, "High-tech Psychological Warfare Arrives in the Middle East", describes a US Psychological Operations (PsyOps) tactic directed against Iraqi troops in Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm. The manoeuvre consisted of a system in which subliminal mind-altering technology was carried on standard radio- frequency broadcasts. The March 26, 1991 newsbrief states that among the standard military planning groups in the centre of US war planning operations at Riyadh was "an unbelievable and highly classified PsyOps program utilising 'silent sound' techniques". The opportunity to use this method occurred when Saddam Hussein's military command-and-control system was destroyed. The Iraqi troops were then forced to use commercial FM radio stations to carry encoded commands, which were broadcast on the 100 MHz frequency. The US PsyOps team set up its own portable FM transmitter, utilising the same frequency, in the deserted city of Al Khafji. This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with patriotic and religious music, PsyOps transmitted "vague, confusing and contradictory military orders and information".
Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work: a sophisticated electronic system to speak directly to the mind of the listener, to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain's electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns and artificially implant negative emotional states - feelings of fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness. This subliminal system doesn't just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it, it implants that emotion in their minds.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't doubt there are people who think I am attacking map dowsing. I've been over this before. Some people think map dowsing is no different than on-site physical dowsing. The only way someone could be that naive is if they don't know in the first place. And I've said this for years anyone can pose as an expert on the internet. Shill for the anti-LRL skeptics.

"Shill for the anti-LRL skeptics."

That's not true, I have to tell some people who ask me to map dowse and they use LRLs to check things out....I'm not against people with LRLs or any other form of treasure hunting. We are not really supposed to discus them here, reason why haven't mentioned the story below until now.

I have 2 uncles who were in treasure hunting before me. They told me a story about them using an LRL one day. It was at an abandoned overgrown old homestead. This old man stopped by, asked them about what they were doing, invited my uncles over to his place to search. The older guy curious if the thing really worked. He didn't mention it but in a shed silver dollars had been cached all the way around inside along the walls in the ground. Outside there a ways straight in front of the door a cache with gold coins and jewelry buried directly beneath a corn cob hanging from a string as a marker.

Since this is a dowsing board and not for LRLs, I'll cut it short to a point. My uncle using the LRL not knowing anything of the caches, walked into the shed, around the inside walls, back out stopping directly over the gold cache, checked for the depth and told the old man his cache is 17-18" deep. Before leaving, the old man said, "you know, I have to hide all this again because after I'm gone you'll come back to get it".

My uncles explained to me what they did to get depth, I use the exact same method with my L-rods. One thing old LRL users had in common with dowsers, both could locate things.

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Desert, thanks for the entry of the buffalo which see below::
The buffalo represents the universe and the four directions, because he stands on four legs, for the four ages of man.
The buffalo was put in the west by Wakan Tanka at the making of the world, to hold back the waters.
Every year he loses one hair, and in every one of the four ages he loses a leg.
The Sacred Hoop will end when all the hair and legs of the great buffalo are gone, and the water comes back to cover the Earth.
Legend of "The White Buffalo Woman" from the Lakota Sioux.
This makes one wonder if our nickel having a buffalo with three legs stemmed from this legend.. Very interesting.:coffee2::coffee2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Many people may already know this. I learned to use rods with a LRL. When I started to learn Dowsing my main objective was not to screw up my use of my LRL. I soon learned that most of the stuff I had already learned would work with my Dowsing..Art

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Desert, thanks for the entry of the buffalo which see below::
The buffalo represents the universe and the four directions, because he stands on four legs, for the four ages of man.
The buffalo was put in the west by Wakan Tanka at the making of the world, to hold back the waters.
Every year he loses one hair, and in every one of the four ages he loses a leg.
The Sacred Hoop will end when all the hair and legs of the great buffalo are gone, and the water comes back to cover the Earth.
Legend of "The White Buffalo Woman" from the Lakota Sioux.

This makes one wonder if our nickel having a buffalo with three legs stemmed from this legend.. Very interesting.:coffee2::coffee2:

Could also mean that America doesn't have a leg to stand on anymore?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, some people think that also. Try to Google "the Harbinger".

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, some people think that also. Try to Google "the Harbinger".

I'm very familiar with the Harbinger..........it's just a matter of time.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
"the Harbinger".
https://graceuniversity.edu/iip/2013/02/13-02-23-1/
Few would doubt that one of the publishing sensations of 2012 was The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn, senior pastor of Jerusalem/Beth Israel Worship Center in Wayne, New Jersey. [In his congregation, he is generally referred to as “Rabbi.” Cahn also gave the Keynote Address at the Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast on 21 January 2013. The beginning of his address was quite powerful with the remaining part of his address being a summary of his book.] A messianic Jewish congregation, Cahn’s church is probably the largest such congregation in America.

I don’t see anything about Dowsing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread