Has any one been watching CURSE OF OAK ISLAND?

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a new episode they brought in new "experts" who did a satellite scan of the island. The results looked like one of you guy's map dowsings.
They pinpointed many things by name (gold, rubys, etc) and what depth they would be at.

Do you think this is possible using a satellite?
Could some one do a map dowsing of Oak Island in Nova Scotia before looking at these "expert's" results?

Also could someone just do a dowsing to see if there is any treasure at all on that island?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Also could someone just do a dowsing to see if there is any treasure at all on that island?
Yes there is treasure on that island. It is not worth the time and expense it will take to get it. It does not look like fun to me. Whomever was smart enough to design and make that trap has been smarter than anyone one that has tried to figure it out so far..
..art

Last edited:

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The curse is real,
"Spiritualists" were already there,
but they did not believe them
.. they need cancel that otherwise they will leaving 1 person behind

Looks this serie was canceled in Mexico or moved to special channel :dontknow:
.. i only see part of 1st-2nd season

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.. i only see part of 1st-2nd season
I have already seen 2 episodes of new season. It is a 30 minute show stretched out to one hour. They repeat things over and over. It is too Hollywood, but I still watch.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have watched this and to me it is interesting because of the things found so deep down. Now they are showing two columns in the bottom, a chest, and one dead body. They showed the big rigs coming in to do some digging and show the track hoe digging ONE shovel full, and I think that was where the gold is supposed to be. Several tunnels are shown with other things in them. One thing
that bugs me a little is all the overkill with repeating from start to present. Like Dan said-- Hollywood techniques to keep the interest going. I doubt if they will show very much of what they really find.
I do like the technology being used to locate tunnels etc. Kind of mouth watering because they have it and I am broke. BUT, if I had the moolah I would have it too.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the phrase "Edited for entertainment value" should come to mind when watching these shows. In the 80s they used to add it kinda like a disclaimer at the beginnings. Anyone who has been involved with a TV show and complained about producers editing their statement or leaving out facts knows this phrase well.

celtic fox

Nov 8, 2015
surrey uk
Detector(s) used
ctx3030 , deus lite , garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its an intersting show and i think there is something buried there for sure ???

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
its an intersting show and i think there is something buried there for sure
Why would anyone construct a place like this? That is the mystery that keeps it going

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread