Dowsing

chancey55

May 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All

Can somebody in Dowsing Please Dowsing pics I have. When ever you have time. Thank you.

Thank You All

Tommy chancey55

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On your 5th picture (Bottom Center). Divide it into 4 Quadrants. Top left Quadrant, bottom right of that quadrant I noted something of value at 9 feet deep. It is centered on that long white line between the river and hwy. Nothing of particular interest on the other 5 pictures. Just remember that I am a Novice so trust others to locate more.
Marvin

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
l like the second picture best..... Blue is silver coins hits,yellow is a Gold hit...... Red are just Junk hits. 02.jpg

OP
OP
C

chancey55

May 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ga_Boy,
Thanks so much,I am new to dowsing.I have been trying for a while now. I think I am geting better.

Thanks Again

chancey55

OP
OP
C

chancey55

May 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi okiedowser,

Thank you so much.

chancey55

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First picture,blue is silver hits,yellow is gold hits,Red is junk and minerals hits......sense you learning to dowse,that why i showed the mineral's and junk hit's,go there and check it out,y-rod is best you can tell a true target,it will be pushing back to you.....mineral's will be pulling,this is one way to tell then apart. 01.jpg

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
ALL MINERALS FOR SURE, EXCEPT FOR THIS PIC. , HERE THERE IS AN IRON BOX CONTAINING GOLD & SILVER COINS... IF YOU ARE SERIOUS TREASURE HUNTER, GO FOR THIS ONE, IT IS REAL LIKE THE SUN IN DAYTIME. IT IS EASY TO CHECK IT OUT WITH METAL DETECTOR, BECAUSE IT IS SIZE IS 25cm x 20cm, LESS THAN ONE METER DEEP.

Attachments

• Iron Box.jpg
    Iron Box.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread