Dowsing Request

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello dowsers. I would like to request help with another map, please, if you would.
dowsing location.png

Thank you for any insight you can offer.

OP
OP
M

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What tells the history of the place
Hi Widomanmx.
Sure. This area once contained a homestead from the 1800s until I don't know when. The home is long gone. Behind where the home was is an owl tree and a series of Spanish trail/treasure markers. I believe everything to be of Jesuit origin.
Some of the symbols direct one to go away from the immediate area. Upon further inspection this past weekend, I uncovered more rocks with symbols. What I found leaves me suspicious that something, perhaps a cache or something hidden, could be in the immediate area.
This area is part of a map I had put up here before, but from a much closer perspective.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For metal detecting, I'd check the red circles.

Attachments

• dowsing-location.jpg
    dowsing-location.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 71
OP
OP
M

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure, Art. I hope I have zoomed in on just where you need it.
dowsing pic for art.png
Thank you.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello dowsers. I would like to request help with another map, please, if you would.
View attachment 1305451

Thank you for any insight you can offer.
=====%=%%====%%=======%%%===
The only Cache here is 25kg gold bars buried in vacuumed rock..
P.S. Witchcraft included in the treasure.

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-29-01.44.14.jpg.jpg
    PicsArt_04-29-01.44.14.jpg.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elhit - I did a search for "vacuumed rock" and came up with nothing. What is it?
Can you elaborate on the witchcraft?
Thank you for your insight.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely NO offense meant but I need more convincing on
the affects of Witchcraft protecting any treasure.:dontknow:
To me, Dowsing and witchcraft have no connection to one another.
Marvin

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Absolutely NO offense meant but I need more convincing on
the affects of Witchcraft protecting any treasure.
To me, Dowsing and witchcraft have no connection to one another.
That's how I see it. I have had maps that would not let me dowse them...Art

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello elhit, I understand your words about witchcraft but the '' vacuumed rock '' is one I have not heard before. Would you please explain in plain words what that means? Cave? Tunnel? Underneath bedrock? Thanks for an answer as there are others who would like to know.
:coffee2: Have a great weekend AND:coffee2: one for the road:hello:

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
As I elaborated before, just because one doesn't see or feel a "thing" it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It is all about "wave", everything on earth has a unique wave or "fingerprint" so to speak.. That is how dowsing works.. So what witchcraft does is SEAL the treasure wave from dowsers.. believe it or not, this specific type of witchcraft is made specifically to this task because dowsing was known for thousands of years ago..

As for the vacuumed rock, the rock is encraved from inside to become as a container for the gold bars.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I elaborated before, just because one doesn't see or feel a "thing" it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It is all about "wave", everything on earth has a unique wave or "fingerprint" so to speak.. That is how dowsing works.. So what witchcraft does is SEAL the treasure wave from dowsers.. believe it or not, this specific type of witchcraft is made specifically to this task because dowsing was known for thousands of years ago..

As for the vacuumed rock, the rock is encraved from inside to become as a container for the gold bars.

Back to you elhit29-- many thanks for the courteous answer. I appreciate the info very much. I have another question for you if you don't mind.
Is there any special way to know when a cache is SEALED? I guess that is a dumb question but I DO want to know so I do not get in trouble. Is it the way your dowsing tool does or does NOT do? Or is it something you pick up once you get close? A feeling, goose bumps, hair standing? I have heard of others having problems with some caches but I never learned what took place with them. Seems like some folks just won't talk.
Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.
elh

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
When you dowse a map or even go to a site where there is a SEALED (subject to witchcraft) treasure, the treasure's dowsing wave is concealed or hidden, it can not be sensed even if you are a professional old timer dowser.. something evil is blocking its dissimination in nature as everything else does in this world, so we call on the Sole Creator Lord of all beings and things (God All-Mighty) to show it (the wave) up.. then, the related wave -Godwilling-will show and the dowser will catch it temporarily, then the wave will vanish again.. you see in the world we live in there is good and evil, all are subject to test, but in the lifeafter only the good will prevail...

Last edited:

baroi

Greenie
Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day everyone. I'm new here. Hope someone can help me. Can you please dowse this map. Please. Thank you in advance.
Map.jpg

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you dowse a map or even go to a site where there is a SEALED (subject to witchcraft) treasure, the treasure's dowsing wave is concealed or hidden, it can not be sensed even if you are a professional old timer dowser.. something evil is blocking its dissimination in nature as everything else does in this world, so we call on the Sole Creator Lord of all beings and things (God All-Mighty) to show it (the wave) up.. then, the related wave -Godwilling-will show and the dowser will catch it temporarily, then the wave will vanish again.. you see in the world we live in there is good and evil, all are subject to test, but in the lifeafter only the good will prevail...
Thanks for the answer, however you and I see things in an entirely different light.
Marvin

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks a lot elhit. That clears a few things for me, and, I do appreciate your kind answer very much.
Good luck in all your hunting.
elh

OP
OP
M

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you to everyone who gave of their valuable time to evaluate my image. All is appreciated!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread