04.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 78

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
04.jpg I have some religious artifacts marked in blue. If you can zoom in on that area I can get more info

03.jpg

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have a 150 year old Cross under a rock. I will get to the other map later

05.jpg

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I can’t tell you just what kind of religious things are there. I know they are not gold or silver..Art

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then it will be hard to find it :)

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Question: What kind of targets you are really looking for?? In the 1st picture there are 3 gold treasure targets from ancient civilization, big weights, deep targets, difficult to be seen by dowsers.. I don't think you are looking for this kind of targets, are you?? What exactly is on your mind?

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question: What kind of targets you are really looking for?? In the 1st picture there are 3 gold treasure targets from ancient civilization, big weights, deep targets, difficult to be seen by dowsers.. I don't think you are looking for this kind of targets, are you?? What exactly is on your mind?

I am looking mostly for Old Gold/Silver Coins and if i find and old artifact i never say no :)

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Let me be frank with you.. this land (1st picture) has 6 gold treasure targets, they are graves, but with a Cross on top of the dead body.. You know what is this for?? It is to tell you that this grave is protected, in other words WITCHCRAFT!! No dowser can locate such graves with big treasures. I don't think you will be able to dig out any of those even if I pinpoint them to you. So I think you should stick to scattered coins here and there, but in this case you should have a metal detector, do you have one?

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i have a Metal Detector... But it would be interesting to see if something is there if you wanna pinpoint the targets.
Did you get anything on the 2nd ?

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sorry, just checked the coins, they are minimum 3 meters deep, no metal detector will do any good here.. this is greece, right?? Hard to find near to surface coins except in places they used to live frequently.. your land is full of treasures BUT deep ones.

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, just checked the coins, they are minimum 3 meters deep, no metal detector will do any good here.. this is greece, right?? Hard to find near to surface coins except in places they used to live frequently.. your land is full of treasures BUT deep ones.

The deep ones are always the best my friend :) hehehe if you can pinpoint something would be nice ... god bless my friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread