No way someone can dows for gold from a pic!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I happened to see a new post - wasn't paying attention to which section it was in.

That said, I'm also genuinely curious about the subject.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
EXAMPLE: Hello everyone, I'm interested in {--fill in the blank--}.

I'm curious where Tnet would be today if the response people got was, "There are MANY years of info in the archives - help yourself".

For future reference, if I EVER post again in the dowsing thread, somebody PLEASE inform me where I am so I can get the hell out!!

Les and elh (and a couple others), thank you for being polite with me. I appreciate your time and conversation.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Yes that was a very good Jeep. I had to park it a few months ago. At 600 thousand miles I could no longer trust it...At

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don’t believe in what we do just why do you come here?
This! I don't get it either, Art. Trouble-making and/or argumentative, perhaps?

DiamondDan

Apr 21, 2016
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This! I don't get it either, Art. Trouble-making and/or argumentative, perhaps?

The OP was simply requesting that a map dowser put their money where their mouth is. It would have been a great opportunity for a dowser to prove their abilities and solidify the legitimacy of the 'skill,' as well as make him a believer. Should have been a fairly simpe task, considering map dowsers on this site do requests all the time.

Instead, he and other sceptical members have been given, basically, the run-around, and told that they should have what amounts to faith in the map-dowsing phenomenon.

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm glad there are skeptics. All the more for me.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The OP was simply requesting that a map dowser put their money where their mouth is. It would have been a great opportunity for a dowser to prove their abilities and solidify the legitimacy of the 'skill,' as well as make him a believer. Should have been a fairly simpe task, considering map dowsers on this site do requests all the time.
What is post #4?
The problem is in the OP's approach. I have requested dowsing a few times, and not once did I get pompous about it! That would be DUMB. I'm asking for help! If that really was the intent of the OP, why not calmly ask for his map to be dowsed without being confrontational and pompous, and go off and find out for himself if the dowser was correct?

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is post #4?
The problem is in the OP's approach. I have requested dowsing a few times, and not once did I get pompous about it! That would be DUMB. I'm asking for help! If that really was the intent of the OP, why not calmly ask for his map to be dowsed without being confrontational and pompous, and go off and find out for himself if the dowser was correct?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Been done and has always turned out to be a negative experience

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let us reason here folks. OK you map dowse. You go to the location and find something extremely valuable. Why should you post it here or for that matter anywhere in the public domain when you know darn well the Government is watching this site and will come after you and take it all from you? Get my point?

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What is post #4?

Hey Bobbi. If you look at the top right corner of every post you will see a number

Let us reason here folks. OK you map dowse. You go to the location and find something extremely valuable. Why should you post it here or for that matter anywhere in the public domain when you know darn well the Government is watching this site and will come after you and take it all from you? Get my point?

I agree Les

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold Maven, they did. go to dowsing on Tayopa
go see their responses to known deposits which were not identified by me until after.

Since I already knew, it was a form of testing . Three came through with flying colors

Donot expect to be shown within an inch or so. Even the best of our geological instruments can't do that, or any reasonabe factor. Just being in the ball Park s fantastic.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/482389-dowsing.html

Last edited:

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a very interesting subject. I for one have always been a critic of the supernatural but time and time again have had personal experiences that could not be explained as anything but supernatural. I don't know, i think dousing a pic would be like seeing a ghost. I don't believe it can be done at will but given the right time and place, a person might get an overwhelming feeling or urge that leads them to an unexpected surprise.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This is a very interesting subject. I for one have always been a critic of the supernatural but time and time again have had personal experiences that could not be explained as anything but supernatural. I don't know, i think dousing a pic would be like seeing a ghost. I don't believe it can be done at will but given the right time and place, a person might get an overwhelming feeling or urge that leads them to an unexpected surprise.

This who ask permission to Dowse Maps.

"Primary Program is to be continually in effect until I choose to make changes.
Covering the overall primary controls, limits, agreements and dowsing responses.
The Purpose is to determine amounts, effects, conditions, circumstances, influences, times, measurements, distances, numbers, percentages and other requested areas.
Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.
Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.
Time as related to dowsing is to be in my time unless other wise requested.
Answers are to be selected from all available knowledge and information sources.
The Method of Answering by the pendulum or any dowsing systems is to be: General, swinging or moving to "yes", "no" or other information, indicating the most appropriate answer for the question asked. Clockwise spin is for searching or other agreed-on systems.

As far as I know I am the only one here using this method..

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You and I share some, but not all thoughts. What you refer to as Supernatural I refer to it as a seldom, if at all, understood science.
Someday there will be a breakthrough in understanding the brain functions better that we are in the dark on today. Maybe not in our lifetime but some day.
Marvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread