Help needed for these maps

ate

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, everyone.
Can anyone help me about these two maps?
Thanks in advance.

dowse01.jpg
dowse02.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.

Attachments

• dowse01-ate.jpg
    dowse01-ate.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 66
  • dowse02-ate.jpg
    dowse02-ate.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 69
OP
OP
A

ate

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one Silver View attachment 1326090 cache hit,all i get.

Hi Okiedowser, you may have spotted something, strangely on that area you marked there are no vegetation growing.
It is a bald circular area on the ground (approx. 2 meters in diameter) without any grass or plants growing but all the surrounding has natural grass..
Does that mean something? or am i suspicious about it..

Let me take a photo of that spot in two days and upload.

Thanks

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that be your best bet,some of these google earth picture can be off several feet by just putting a dot on them,picture with the camera is your best way for a recovery.

OP
OP
A

ate

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Red desert,
Please take a look at the photos i shot in winter. I found two rock/cave tombs where i marked yellow.
So i will also consider your spots if i find the time to visit that place..

dowse02c.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Okiedowser, you may have spotted something, strangely on that area you marked there are no vegetation growing.
It is a bald circular area on the ground (approx. 2 meters in diameter) without any grass or plants growing but all the surrounding has natural grass..
Does that mean something? or am i suspicious about it..

Let me take a photo of that spot in two days and upload.

Thanks

Got any pictures yet?i'm not bugging you for a percent of it,just pass your info on,other dowser might want to try difference thanks.you don't have to post your finds because of irs,just say you are happy. 2 day has came and gone.

OP
OP
A

ate

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry okiedowser, didn't have time to go to that spot..
Hopefully will go till weekend..

OP
OP
A

ate

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi okiedowser.
Here is the spot you roughly marked as silver hit. Actually some part of it is behind that wall in the picture.
20160624_195226.jpg

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi okiedowser.
Here is the spot you roughly marked as silver hit. Actually some part of it is behind that wall in the picture.
View attachment 1330085

you going have to back up and get more land into the picture,before we move in on it,silver signal is not in the picture,maybe when you move over for art it be in that picture,i will check it to when you post his.its either to left are right,this picture is not it.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, I don't recommend the ordinary person enter or explore ancient tombs.....my feeling about it, is they are for the archaeologist to study. I'm not willing to except any treasure found by such activities either. No harm in studying sites, but there are antiquity laws to consider.

Anyway, I've had treasure hunters checking out dowsed maps find entrances to them, including Roman tombs. Most of these were marked by red line rectangle boxes with solid white circles in or near them. The map with the red outline circles was only for a shallow dowse of the area 2ft or less deep. To show you the difference, here is from my file of definitions for marking dowsing hits.

"Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value."

White marked spots for my dowsing results on maps, can be a number of things, especially if not close to red marked spots. Sometimes only a simple void or shallow natural cave. From my file of definitions for white.

"White in general is a color indicator, I use for natural caves or man made tunnel entrances and mine shafts, other similar type excavations (including old wells, tombs, etc.)."

Attachments

• dowse02-B-ate.jpg
    dowse02-B-ate.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread