Dowsing for old gold

Tbv

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi
Im newbie in this forum but im 100% honest and try to be
From old stories this place should have some real old golds.. Can any one one check this map well?
Also would share what ever i get with who ever helps truely
Thanks

Map1:
IMG_20160616_023850.jpg

Map2:
IMG_20160616_023845.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red outline circles for places to check metal detecting, for mostly loose coins/treasure or artifacts of value, from surface down to 1-2 feet deep.

Attachments

• IMG_20160616_023850.jpg
    IMG_20160616_023850.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_20160616_023845-Tbv.jpg
    IMG_20160616_023845-Tbv.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I just have 1 question. Has anyone ever come back with a post detailing what they found after dowsing?

OP
OP
T

Tbv

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Red.
You think whats the best important place/point to check? And how big is the burried item? This map is for a place which have alot of unsolved questions..
Also if i give a direct image ( not map ) can you check too?

Regards

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just have 1 question. Has anyone ever come back with a post detailing what they found after dowsing?
Yes, I did several years ago in a thread titled: "I forgot to mention." It was a time when things were different here in TN. You could pretty much say what you wanted to say and we did, and it was fun. You know, not so heavy or serious like it is now. Interacting with skeptics was spicy. Now it is different.

If you have used an electronic metal detector for any length of time, you will know that you will find more trash than you will the good things ie. coins, jewelry, gold and silver bars etc. When I posted my pictures from dowsing several years ago, I posted what I found which was junk, trash etc. Now even though I posted such things, skeptics counted it as not valid. They said I was not telling the truth, that I was lying and so on. I countered: " If dowsing does not work, then I should not have found even trash items." But I did and in places miles out into the deserts areas where I had never been before.

If one uses dowsing techniques or an MD and finds something really valuable and posts it here in TN, make no mistake about it, they risk the government coming after them and taking it away from them. You get the point. Stay tuned, it just may happen soon than you think.

Are you a skeptic?

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi
Im newbie in this forum but im 100% honest and try to be
From old stories this place should have some real old golds.. Can any one one check this map well?
Also would share what ever i get with who ever helps truely
Thanks

Map1:
View attachment 1325751

Map2:
View attachment 1325752

yes i get 2 gold caches there,take a camera and get closer pictures of my 2 spots,for better pinpoint. IMG_20160616_023850.jpg

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dowsing finds.

OK austin, here you go. I just got back from doing a little dowsing. I found these four items in tow separate dowsing shots.

The soda can ring and the screw head below it on the left in this picture were within two inches of each other. The pencil eraser bracket and rusty nail were very close together also. I only had a few minute left to do this so I did not make a third shot.

Here is how I dowse. I place my folding pocket rods in my hands. They are the same ones I show in my TN member picture. Not knowing where anything is or if there is anything to find, I walk forward in the traditional way, with my rods pointing straight ahead. When my right rod starts to move to my left, I follow it to the left. When it crosses over my right rod at a 90 degree angle, below that is ground Zero. I then use my Bounty Hunter Tracker IV metal detector to pinpoint the target. I have found that all my targets have been to my left. Not one target has ever been to my right. I do not know why this is, I just accept it. Also, ground zero is the center of the area I am going to cover with my metal detector. If the target is not directly below my rod cross, I stand on that spot and turn and scan with my detector in a 360 degree circle. Without moving from that spot, I cover all the area with in that circle I can reach with my metal detector. These four targets in two places were about 10 yards away from each other

Keep in mind, I found these while dowsing. Dowsing put me within reach of them then I used my metal detector to pin point them.

I like field dowsing but am starting to have an interest in map dowsing. I recently did one map dowsing shot and went to the site. There I found a rusty can buried down about 2 inches below the surface. Surprised me. The distance was 150 miles away. What else can I say?

Les

Attachments

• S5300622.JPG
    S5300622.JPG
    367.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, but people find trash everywhere humans have been. What about treasure and no, the government will not go after everything. Most times nothing. I have two close friends who are FBI agents and they just laughed. Guess I'll never be a believer...

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, but people find trash everywhere humans have been. What about treasure and no, the government will not go after everything. Most times nothing. I have two close friends who are FBI agents and they just laughed. Guess I'll never be a believer...
The FBI will not be the ones coming after such a thing, the BLM will.

Some years ago, it hit a Salt Lake City newspaper. A man in Delta Utah stumbled across a cave with old guns, ammunition, old sweating dynamite, and gold bars marked U.S. Calvary on them. Wanting to do the so called "right thing" he reported it. They asked him to show them where it is, He said he would if he got a portion of the value. They told him they could not guarantee him that. So, he never showed them where it is. Consequently, they followed him for years. So don't tell me you will get to keep things like that, it is a lie.

Another such incident happened in Kanab Utah. A person found some bars in a cave somewhere in the hills. He started talking and bragging about it openly. One day Government officials showed up at his door and took then from him.

You may not believe dowsing works, but I know the government will take it from you. I can see why your FBI friends laughed. They laughed because the FBI will not get involved. The BLM is the one who gets involved.

Trash is not everywhere my friend. Have you ever dowsed for yourself to see what happens?

OP
OP
T

Tbv

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks alot from everyone. I will scan with metal detector and update you .thanks

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Okay Austin, Heed what Les just told you about the BLM. If you have doubts on that part too, all you need do is go out on BLM land, pick up a few things and show them around town and brag about it. I have a friend in Oklahoma that will be more than glad to tell his story in a pm if you wish.
BLM is another one of those programs that waste taxpayers money. My opinion.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Yes some do. Some are on here or Personnel messages. I get more from E-mails

OP
OP
T

Tbv

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry sir i was out for a trip and will back in 2 days.as fast as i get back i will provide real images from map.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry sir i was out for a trip and will back in 2 days.as fast as i get back i will provide real images from map.
Photos from on site work good, but also can give you hits from a lot of smaller targets. Recently another member johnny1987 who is from your country, posted a couple maps in a thread. Some of the dowsed sites had ancient pottery. Not sure how close that location is to you, except the sites are more than just a few centuries old.

Dowsing two maps

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions