signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This forum needs to give out free rabies vaccinations. LOL For all the newcomers, you see what you will have to deal with...and this is from the people who claim they can dowse. LOL And that's probably B.S. because on multiple occasions I know otherwise. You would get a good laugh.I ain't buying what they are trying to push and if you are smart you won't either. My opinion, big scam going on here. If it was bomb making, they would all have been dead long ago. They ought to be thankful my lips are sealed but that will never happen. And never an apology.

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This forum needs to give out free rabies vaccinations. LOL For all the newcomers, you see what you will have to deal with...and this is from the people who claim they can dowse. LOL And that's probably B.S. because on multiple occasions I know otherwise. You would get a good laugh.I ain't buying what they are trying to push and if you are smart you won't either. My opinion, big scam going on here. If it was bomb making, they would all have been dead long ago. They ought to be thankful my lips are sealed but that will never happen. And never an apology.
WOW! Sick, mentally ill.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really ain't trying to humiliate anyone so I ain't saying. It would leave little doubt. We're talking denial here, BIG TIME!

Reminds me of some political spin crap. Don't be a sucker for the propaganda.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I really ain't trying to humiliate anyone so I ain't saying.
Lets see. You have called the entire board fake and crooked.
it would leave little doubt.
I have no doubt that I can Dowse
We're talking denial here, BIG TIME!
Just because we don’t Dowse like you think we should

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ain't no expert dog handler, but when an old dog I loved bit me, that's all she wrote folks. I've defended this whole thing for the last twenty years. No mas. And don't get me wrong, if there is anyone who can do the psychic stuff I'd still turn to Dell. He is so tuned into nature, nobody else around here can touch him. But that don't change the way things are or how remote the odds are. And I know about odds--it's only in the long run. Short term anything can happen, but just try that with the Powerball jackpot and see what happens. The overwhelming odds against you just cannot be overcome that easily by wishing it so. You know, something the size of a football field would be easier, but the pretenders on here can't even do that. It's a big scam going on here. I don't know, maybe they really believe they can, but just look on this forum and where's the beef? NADA If i told you, I'm not sure the skeptics would even believe it. You've probably heard the expression: "You couldn't find your butt with both hands tied behind your back." Believe it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"You couldn't find your butt with both hands tied behind your back." Believe it.

And that's the best of the best around here on The Ouija Board forum. Have fun on your wild goose chase/snipe hunt and don't get hurt or jailed.

Recall the story about the city slicker who went to the country. He saw some rabbit poop and asked "What is that?" "Those are smart pills." said the country boy, "Eat those and you'll get smart." So the city slicker ate some and quickly realized "This is rabbit poop!" "See, you're getting smarter already!" And damn, those rabbits multiply! LOL

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
And that's the best of the best around here on The Ouija Board forum. Have fun on your wild goose chase/snipe hunt and don't get hurt or jailed.
And this is all coming from a guy who claims Dowsing only works sometime

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might think i am exaggerating. Not so. I'll tell you another one. Somebody on this forum wrote out a statement and wanted me to sign it! I told the person my hand got a bad rash that lasted I think it was about a year. Guess what? Never heard back from them and they never even said they were sorry! I gotta wonder if it was intentional poisoning. This is a very sick and hateful place. You don't get to Heaven if you harbor hatred in your heart. All I'm doing is speaking the truth. That ain't allowed around here. And in case you don't know, you ain't got a prayer in Hell of doing any good dowsing or Ouija Board work. If that ain't BAD KARMA I don't know what is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize there are some people with a reading deficit, so I'll explain again. The Black Box with the GSR is used while you are sitting at a desk. You can't walk around with it. So it's main purpose as far as I am concerned is to be used as a training device to help the person get in touch with themselves--to learn to feel the subtle energies. I also know there are quite a few people who would require professional training. That was my comment about I'm not a guru. When they try to calm down they actually get more excited. So it's back to the denial thing again. Some people you just can't reach. That "dowser's pride" is a real stinker.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all goes back to the ego thing. The saying goes: You only take in what your ego allows you to. The human brain is really good at rejecting or ignoring things. If you have doubts, in less time than a blink of the eye you pinch it off, the cringe. It's gone. See ya.

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boa noite, amigo seria bom um video para mostrar aos iniciantes as técnicas de dowsing.

Ademir Felix

Oct 30, 2016
Japaratinga
Detector(s) used
mx sports e white's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boa noite, amigo seria bom hum vídeo de para Iniciantes Mostrar EAo como Técnicas de radiestesia.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just so you know. I probably have more L-rod time than this whole forum put together-thousands of hours. I've built many different types of locators over the years. There's a couple I didn't like at all but most I pretty much fell in love with. But the psychic stuff I don't waste my time. I have to laugh about five psychics getting five different spots and none are right. Or as I would say, Odds say those spots are the places you shouldn't even waste your time checking. Those areas have been eliminated. The truth is well hidden around here. You probably won't find it in ten years. Like I told one guy, at the rate you are going you will never find it, not enough years left.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes it's not easy to express my thoughts. What I'm saying is not that some here is hiding the truth, maybe so, but what i was trying to say is it's the truth that is hiding from them. What good is a Stradivarius if the person does not do daily practice and feedback? ANd I mean practice the music scales do re me. The basics. ANd again I will say KNOW THYSELF. I don't recall the exact saying, but it's something about wishing for success with both hands out. One hand will fill with crap a whole lot faster. The get-rich-quick fever is a bust.

Here's another one to think about. Most men use an L-rod in their writing hand and women use a pendulum in their non-writing hand. If you want your energy in the rod, image you are writing or signing your name with the rod as you do the sweep. Try to put that same person energy into the rod. If you just swing the rod and go "DUH!" what do you expect? A miracle? It ain't gonna happen.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTW, if you haven't noticed, I don't buy in to any "group mentality". A bunch of sheep gathered together will all jump off a cliff. Don't get sucked into some cult-like group mentality either pro or con. Like I said 70% - 80% of what's on the internet is false. The superstition is not the way to go. Odds are against you. But I know this is human nature. I'm blunt and i try to wake people up from their stupor. Hard job with no reward. Don't forget 99% of all Western people don't get it. "Handbook To Higher Consciousness" by Keyes is free on-line if you do a search. You don't even have to follow it, just read it and know where you stand. It's a slow process to pull yourself up from that train bound for...

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To quote a song line "I'm no angel", you'll see everyone in that book, but it's hardest to see yourself. You'd be surprised how many people do not believe they are one of the 99%! That's a sickness right to the core. My opinion, the power trip (people show anger if challenged) is the bad one, but security also--"Keep your hands off my stack." to quote the Pink Floyd song "Money" but it just as easily been titled "Perceived High Status" or "Perceived Cult hero". These are the responses that blind you from the truth. And, I'll add it's a color blindness-skeptics and dowsers alike.

I made up the saying: "Person who pats self on the back ends up breaking arm."

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No doubt some hackles are raised over my M.I.T.A.S. thing. I say it half jokingly. But the other half is real as can be. L-rods really can be a torture device. If you've tried to use one on rough ground, in high winds, wishful thinking...my memory has purged much of this but there are many more here besides the hours needed, like emotional state. LOL Anybody tries to tell you "Not me!" you better put up your B.S. deflectors. They are the same ones who think they are not in the 99%. I hope to bring all this out of the Dark Ages. Like the James Taylor song "But I can hear a band of Heavenly Angels and they're coming to set me free. I don't know nothin' 'bout the why or when but i can tell you that it's bound to be..." Well, I do know a little about the when. The no L-rod thing, It's coming.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So yeah, the M.I.T.A.S. is half joke, but the Ouija Board/psychic/"map dowser" thing I'm not joking. It used to be dowsers were accepted, many priests were dowsers. Then the ax fell. They got into the psychic stuff too much. Just so you know. Since everyone seems to lump them both together, you see where it went. They are not the same thing and the psychic stuff is NOT DOWSING.

Obviously I don't think dowsing is the work of the Devil, but the Ouija Board/psychic/"map dowsing" I can sure see why many/most people think so. When you see the nose-thumbing that's gotta tell you something and it ain't good. But you don't need too worry much around because it's all B.S. The main thing to woory about around here is how far are you going to take your wild goose chase--personal injury or even jail.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions