New Target need help!

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my friends... i am still waiting for the other places for permission so i can go and search them.
Today i need help with this one.. Cause i wanna go there tommorow...
If someone can help me that would be awesome...
Thank you alot :)
Screenshot_121.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out this area here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_121-dlx.jpg
    Screenshot_121-dlx.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 84
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out this area here.

Hello Red my friend... can you please tell me what signals did you get ??? its very important... i will go tommorow to take some pictures too

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Red my friend... can you please tell me what signals did you get ??? its very important... i will go tommorow to take some pictures too
Only to identify a site location. If you need more, use the reference for markings, from my file of definitons.

White in general is a color indicator, I use for natural caves or man made tunnel entrances and mine shafts, other similar type excavations (including old wells, tombs, etc.).
Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value.
Green line box (or solid filled circles) for various other targets, mostly archaeological such as old ruins or foundations but especially non-metallic objects like flint arrowheads, bottles, pottery, and carved stone markers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_121--B-dlx.jpg
    Screenshot_121--B-dlx.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 89
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you RED for your quick answer... I will travel tommorow and will upload a few pictures from the location maybe we get lucky :) thank you again my friend god bless you

Only to identify a site location. If you need more, use the reference for markings, from my file of definitons.

White in general is a color indicator, I use for natural caves or man made tunnel entrances and mine shafts, other similar type excavations (including old wells, tombs, etc.).
Red circle is to mark areas, of loose or surface coins/treasure and artifacts of value, down to 1-2 feet deep.
Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value.
Green line box (or solid filled circles) for various other targets, mostly archaeological such as old ruins or foundations but especially non-metallic objects like flint arrowheads, bottles, pottery, and carved stone markers.

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RED can you tell me if you get in this area aluminium or gold signals ??
Screenshot_31.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you mean silver instead of aluminum? Check out this area, if nothing then probably native gold.

Attachments

• Screenshot_31-dix.jpg
    Screenshot_31-dix.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 75
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean aluminum :)
Cause in these days they had water bottels and outside was aluminum but inside was something good :)

Did you mean silver instead of aluminum? Check out this area, if nothing then probably native gold.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did check for aluminum containers, but wasn't picking up any related to treasure. There does seem to be sites at the red rectangle and green circles. The purple circles to the left area, probably not sites you want to check out and most likely the remains of ancient civilization deep in the ground.

Attachments

• Screenshot_31-dix-B.jpg
    Screenshot_31-dix-B.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my friend RED again if you got time have a look at this 2 pictures thank you alot...

15240266_1374787952553578_2080842045_n.jpg 15301322_1374787875886919_561921251_n.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For metal detecting 2 feet or less deep, check the red circle areas first.

Attachments

• map-A-dlx.jpg
    map-A-dlx.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 84
  • map-B-dlx.jpg
    map-B-dlx.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 84

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread