Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, will check this area then. I did vacuum the living room only about an hour before I realized the ring was gone. Will check the couch too. Thanks for the tips.
If you were cleaning the living room only 1 hour before noticing it gone...I'd check around any corner table or stands also. Otherwise you might need to empty the sweeper bag by hand.

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter Deep Seeking VLF Metal Detector, L-rod, Pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We hope that is not the case. There was only one person here. My daughter had a friend over. That friend has been here numerous times. That does not mean that she did not take it this time, however.

My L-rod gave a strong yes as to your ring having been stolen and also a strong yes as to your daughters friend being the thief but it also indicates that she no longer has it i.e. she has sold it to a pawn shop in your same city but that they have no sold it yet. If you have any proof that it is yours and you find it in any of them you could probably get it back and put her in jail too.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd check first to make sure the thief isn't a sweeper bag.

OP
OP
M

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Living room checked thoroughly, in addition to sweeper contents. It is still missing.

OP
OP
M

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My L-rod gave a strong yes as to your ring having been stolen and also a strong yes as to your daughters friend being the thief but it also indicates that she no longer has it i.e. she has sold it to a pawn shop in your same city but that they have no sold it yet. If you have any proof that it is yours and you find it in any of them you could probably get it back and put her in jail too.
The girl is 13. Our daughter talks to the girl's mom. We are having our daughter just nonchalantly ask the mom if the daughter has brought home a ring in the last couple of weeks.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep looking, you will know that at least the best searches were made...hopefully to get the ring back.

littlehugger

Nov 23, 2005
Have you been wearing gloves? Check in them.
Did you go fishing between the car seat and tunnel?
Tuck your hand under the mattress making the bed?
Some folks take their jewelry off before going around machinery. So, maybe under the hood of the car?

littlehugger

Nov 23, 2005
Try pulling out the lint vent of the dryer and looking under/behind it. We found a lot down under ours.
Possibly between/under cushions of the couch?

OP
OP
M

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am SO relieved! I JUST FOUND IT!! It feels like a miracle!

I've been asking the Universe for guidance. Well last night I had a vision of the ring falling into the drawer of a very small plastic set of storage container that I keep on my vanity. So I pulled out each drawer and checked at the far back. Nothing in the first drawer, and nothing in the second drawer, but as I pulled out the bottom drawer, which is clear plastic, I spotted the ring just underneath. My husband is the one who was supposed to have checked that side of the vanity. Somehow he missed that it was actually underneath the set of drawers. Wow...I am SO GRATEFUL. Now I need to call the homeowner's insurance company and get it insured!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much to everyone who jumped in with suggestions and guidance! I truly appreciate it. :icon_thumright:

ProspectingForStone

Nov 17, 2017
North East USA Maine
Detector(s) used
Raider Gold, Old machine of my Father's
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

I've been asking the Universe for guidance. Well last night I had a vision of the ring falling into the drawer of a very small plastic set of storage container that I keep on my vanity. So I pulled out each drawer and checked at the far back. Nothing in the first drawer, and nothing in the second drawer, but as I pulled out the bottom drawer, which is clear plastic, I spotted the ring just underneath. My husband is the one who was supposed to have checked that side of the vanity. Somehow he missed that it was actually underneath the set of drawers. Wow...I am SO GRATEFUL. Now I need to call the homeowner's insurance company and get it insured!

Very glad you found your engagement ring. Happy to hear of the good news, I've been keeping an eye on this thread, and pulling for you.

Congratulations.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote Originally Posted by miboje View Post

Glad you found it miboje. Praise The Lord for it. Have a great nights sleep now.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice you found the ring, maybe next time your necklace could be tried as a pendulum. I say this because, several years ago, I was trying to help a girl on the Internet find a lost money wallet. She was just so sure it had been stolen. No photo of the place she lived, so had to depend on mental dowsing. After checking everywhere found nothing, then she took off the necklace and tried seeing if it could work like a pendulum. Nothing happened at first. Then after moving a couple times, stepping to turn a little...the necklace started swinging. She found the ring, that time it was were already had been checked. Also I was right that time about the location.

Anyway, I kept having a strong feeling your ring was still there, thought it my be in some kind of corner table with drawers or a corner stand with things, containers on it.. Glad you found it! :coffee2:

Last edited:

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm actually glad I was wrong then because that would have been a lot to deal with. I just realized that I hadn't run the program for long time before I had dowsed on it...must...remember...program...must...remember...program...yes, don't forget to get it insured!

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice you found the ring, maybe next time your necklace could be tried as a pendulum. I say this because, several years ago, I was trying to help a girl on the Internet find a lost money wallet. She was just so sure it had been stolen. No photo of the place she lived, so had to depend on mental dowsing. After checking everywhere found nothing, then she took off the necklace and tried seeing if it could work like a pendulum. Nothing happened at first. Then after moving a couple times, stepping to turn a little...the necklace started swinging. She found the ring, that time it was were already had been checked. Also I was right that time about the location.

Anyway, I kept having a strong feeling your ring was still there, thought it my be in some kind of corner table with drawers or a corner stand with things, containers on it.. Glad you found it! :coffee2:

I've noticed that a lot of times when I am using a numerical or alphabetical chart I will actually hear the answer in my head before the pendulum spells it out and so I am wondering is that mental dowsing or is mental dowsing something entirely different?

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've noticed that a lot of times when I am using a numerical or alphabetical chart I will actually hear the answer in my head before the pendulum spells it out and so I am wondering is that mental dowsing or is mental dowsing something entirely different?

Being diabetic, this has happened to me. Before I stick my finger I call the number first. Then the meter will have the same or within a couple of numbers.
I don't try to do that, it just happens. The human brain is an amazing thing.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've experimented with charts and it seems they are much more accurate using words (yes/no, etc.) on them. One exception to numbers, tried percent but the pendulum only used the 100% after a yes/no answer. Also it seemed to work good adding silver and gold as words to the chart. It's rare now for me ever to use a chart on anything, simple yes/no answer are good enough most of the time.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may at times feel, sense, or see things when using any form of dowsing. All this means is that you've established a metaphysical type of connection.

Here is the very last chart I was working with, still have a photo of it in my laptop. Affirmative or yes is north, NW & NE is positive or negative. Even without a chart, I'm still getting a response on a pendulum those same directions... meaning it could be a waste of time to do a particular thing or if positive, it might just work out if the right things are done to bring it about. Followed by a 100% response, I would consider the previous as certain or inevitable.

Had also an additional type of response, totally unexpected the 1st time, but happened multiple times later. It was very rapid energetic rotations followed by swings pointing in a specific direction, then the same kept repeating pointing out more what seemed random directions. I've learned from my experiences, once I got up after seeing this and then happened to turn on the TV. It was the weather, wasn't quite to my area yet, radar showed several rotations meaning each a possible tornado ready to touch down.

Attachments

• RAChartLGborder.jpg
    RAChartLGborder.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
M

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ring is insured now. That could have been a costly lesson. If you have valuables on your person or in the house, get them insured! You just never know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread