My Ankles itch while dowsing. Why????

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
charcoal

Years ago.
To convince myself that Dowsing with L-rods, and using Elements to find same Elements, really worked, I did, night time, eyes closed tests.
Diamonds is what I used for this test.
I put that Diamond chip, in that fingernail polish jar, and after dark, I would throw it backwards over my shoulder, as far as I could, out into the lawn.
I had Carbon water filters duct taped together in a 5 gallon bucket, for my signal.
Barefoot and "keeping my eyes closed", using L-rods, I could follow that signal line, from the Carbon signal, to the Diamond chip, and locate it with my bare feet. Dowser
Dowser, would you mind elaborating more on the use of charcoal? sounds good to me so far, but would like to know if you have experimented with charcoal and other elements.
:coffee2::coffee2:

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowser, would you mind elaborating more on the use of charcoal? sounds good to me so far, but would like to know if you have experimented with charcoal and other elements.
:coffee2::coffee2:

Not charcoal, Carbon filters. Graphite is denser, but I've changed over to Diamond dust now. Diamond is a strong signal. Some Elements signal differently than others. A 1/32 carrot Diamond signals a lot further than Gold that size. There seems to be a Gem difference in signal distance, compared to metal elements.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not charcoal, Carbon filters. Graphite is denser, but I've changed over to Diamond dust now. Diamond is a strong signal. Some Elements signal differently than others. A 1/32 carrot Diamond signals a lot further than Gold that size. There seems to be a Gem difference in signal distance, compared to metal elements.

I've done tests on just about everything. Charcoal is too weak a signal to use, and the impurities are other signals. Always use pure when possible. Don't use a meteorite to find a meteorite. Use Elements singually. Dowser

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done tests on just about everything. Charcoal is too weak a signal to use, and the impurities are other signals. Always use pure when possible. Don't use a meteorite to find a meteorite. Use Elements singually. Dowser
Thanks dowser for the good information. One more question please -- Have you tried cotton, and if so, how is the strength of it?

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, sorry for the intrusion.

No intrusion
Organics is a tough Dowse. Trees, cloth, fish, people, all lack the quantity of Elements to make a good signal.
Dowsing anomolies are everywhere, and during high/strong power, everything is signaling. Because of the immense multitude of signals, Dowsers have to adapt. We have to switch to heavier non-swivel rods, and we chase the strongest signals. Weak signals become too abundant.
I have done testing with keys to their locks, and though I believe Dowsing is science, not spiritual, I cant explain how a, same Element connection line, differ from a symbolic connection line between a key and it's lock. The keys dowsable line will fade away after two days of non use. But it's real.
Organics will Dowse if moving, because the direction of the molecules molecular alignment to north, is constantly changing. There is a Dowsable anomoly between tumbling and non tumbling molecules. Best to stick with Elements and Treasure, and leave the unnecessary unexplained. Dowser

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread