Trying to narrow down a search area.

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All.
Any interest in dowsing this picture? I'm hoping to narrow down a search area for gold and silver caches or places of historical significance. If the picture area is too broad, let me know and I can focus in. Also, apologies for the crude edits. Just blocking out the obvious identifiers for the time being.

Attachments

• newtarget1.png
    newtarget1.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 143

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have some cats.jpg Silver

"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mine

OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for taking the time to check into these pics for me. I have attempted to zoom in on the areas you highlighted. The first image will be a zoom of the religious artifacts you have targeted. The 2nd, the silver target. I would be much appreciative of any assistance you may have on the zoomed in pics.

targetzoom1a.png

Targetzoom2a.png

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got 2 caves with gold bars inside,they are vented getting open air....if you get to looking at the rocks, newtarget1.png you should see a lot of Spanish signs in that area.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wahzman, you've tried the dowsing angle for at least 5 years. What did you net from the previous dowses?

OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wahzman, you've tried the dowsing angle for at least 5 years. What did you net from the previous dowses?

Still investigating and researching. Since I have not mastered the art, but put some stock in it, I ask assistance of those willing to do so. Glad to know you are keeping track.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

He may just enjoy treasure hunting this way. Whets wrong with people having fun?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He may just enjoy treasure hunting this way. Whets wrong with people having fun?

Nothing at all. I was just curious if anything came out of prior attempts. He answered my question, which I appreciate.

Wahzman, not keeping track, I just noticed you have a low 5-year post count so I took a look at prior posts, which made me wonder what happened with the prior dowses. I'm surprised no one else was curious. Thanks for responding.

OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing at all. I was just curious if anything came out of prior attempts. He answered my question, which I appreciate.

Wahzman, not keeping track, I just noticed you have a low 5-year post count so I took a look at prior posts, which made me wonder what happened with the prior dowses. I'm surprised no one else was curious. Thanks for responding.

Hi Carl. I do appreciate the followup response. Your observation is fair and I apologize for the snarky ending to my response.
I have had issue in even reaching my sites over multiple attempts over the last couple of years due to weather and other such unforeseen circumstance. My current request has to do with an area I will be visiting soon and the area is one I have been researching for some time. It was a surprise development that I am even getting to visit. Thought a dowse would help me focus since my time there will be limited.
I am fascinated by the art of dowsing though and attempt to employ it to tie some of my other research together during times I cannot be out in the field actively seeking.
Much luck to you in your endeavors Carl.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi wahzman,
Dowsing revealed an attraction to:
Gold: Green circled areas
Silver: Blue circled areas
White rectangle: Small amounts of platinum
Thank you for posting your picture.
Jon
TnetWahzman8-15-18newtarget1Dowsed.jpg

OP
OP
W

wahzman

Jan 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the additional dowses guys! Spring/summer can't come soon enough!

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Two treasures:
View attachment 1662482
..one hit same place than okiedowser
..rectangle is the area and small circle is the target

Last edited: