Checking Element signals

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that I figured out how to reacquire the extremely weak pulsing Dowsing signal, I started searching again in Mi. Just like before, a multitude of Meteorite signals. It's cool to Dowse the lines and see the diffrent Elements in the diffrent Meteorites. I was checking my 18 mile Silver signal line, and it has Silver, Carbon, a little Telluride, and a little Uranium in it. No Nickle, Iron, Copper, ect ect ect. I know it's ore down deep, but what a weird Element combo. I am missing my Iridium, and Cobalt, will have to check those in the future. I doubt it will have Cobalt though. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stand corrected on a past Meteorite post. My nor any other Meteorites don't show any Platinum. A computer chip I had, that I thought was Platinum isn't. I only had one Platinum signal today, and it stood alone. A rock I didn't go after. It's exciting to be able to Dowse again. Tomorrow i hit up a Michigan logging ghost town. Hope power stays on. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I usually check for Nickel and Iron. When I get a hit I check for Granite, Magnesium, Cobalt. Magnet, Silicate. Bronzite, Diamond and Iridium. If the hit does not have 6 of these minerals I will not chase it.....Art

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nickel, Iron, Diamond, Uranium, Ytterium, are my choice Meteorite signals. Gold and Silver is good also. When I get more Iridium I will use that also. I don’t have any Magnesium in my Irom Meteorite. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stand corrected on a past Meteorite post. My nor any other Meteorites don't show any Platinum. A computer chip I had, that I thought was Platinum isn't. I only had one Platinum signal today, and it stood alone. A rock I didn't go after. It's exciting to be able to Dowse again. Tomorrow i hit up a Michigan logging ghost town. Hope power stays on. Dowser
Went to Roscommon to visit friends and quick Dowse the area from their property. Five Meteorite lines and Elements lines of rocks. Chased one stand alone Silver line 200 yds away, but it was a rock. Michigan has too many objects signaling. Went to the area of the logging ghost town, saw the cemetery, but had no idea where the old town had been. Didn’t signal anything but Meteorites. No stand alone Gold or Silver. One lone Diamond signal in the cemetery, but it might be a rock with graphite in it. I need to get out West, away from glacier rock targets. Next year, Yaaa !!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
If you can find an area where one has explode there is a large area to search. There is one near my house and it is full of buck shot size
pieces. I gave up it because I found no big pieces..Art

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
​I found a few strewn fields, but none near the surface yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions