Deviceless Dowsing (DD).

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Les, some folks can dowse with hands only -- so I suppose that could qualify for ( DD ).

AbTexEx

Nov 27, 2008
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you can find it, this is an excellent source of information on device and
non device dowsing. Well written and unbiased with lots of good stories.

dh.JPG

One technique I have used for years is rubbing the pads of my index finger
and thumb together. Sticky means no and slick means yes.

Easy.

AJones

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Map Dowsing is very interesting. I saw posts about it and became curious. I started doing maps for myself. No I was not very good. It was a few years before I learned by my mistakes. Here is my program..I read this often..Art

May I, can I, should I, ESTABLISH, CHANGE OR ADD Dowsing Conditions and Agreements or Programs which will be continually in effect until changed by me. Thank You for allowing me to Dowse this map.

"Primary Program is to be continually in effect until I choose to make changes.

Covering the overall primary controls, limits, agreements and dowsing responses.

The Purpose is to determine amounts, effects, conditions, circumstances, influences, times, measurements, distances, numbers, percentages and other requested areas.

Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious,  my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.

Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.

Time as related to dowsing is to be in my time unless other wise requested.

Answers are to be selected from all available knowledge and information sources.

The Method of Answering by the pendulum or any dowsing systems is to be:  General, swinging or moving to "yes", "no" or other information, indicating the most appropriate answer for the question asked. Clockwise spin is for searching or other agreed-on systems.

Temporary Changes may be made by me while dowsing, reverting back after use.

Program Changes like adding, deleting or changing may be made by me, but only by using a four step system of my choice.  End of program."

"May 1 Dowse on the computer screen. Can 1 dowse on the computer screen , Should I dowse on the computer screen and thank you for allowing me to dowse this map or photo on the computer screen is to become a working part of all my Dowsing Programs, and be continually in effect until I choose to make changes. When used in reference to dowsing questions, the May 1, Can 1, Should 1, is to have the following meaning:

May I is to mean: Do I have appropriate permission?

Can I means: Do I have the ability to successfully dowse in this area and am I ready?

Should I means: Considering all aspects related to this situation would it be appropriate, proper and suitable to dowse in this area?

"Map Dowsing Program is to become part of and work with all my programs or agreements, and to be in effect until I choose to make changes. When using a map or drawing, some type of dowsing device, and with or without an additional pointer or straight edge, the dowsing system is to indicate when the pointer, straight edge or dowsing device is indicating the present map represented location of the object, subject or target specified by the dowser. End of Program., thank you

Unlike most I use a process of eleminaton. I ask questions of the whole map. I then divide it into fourths and ask question again. Then I ask questions of the mouths. Then divide the forth with the yes answers. again. I keep doing this until I and down to one small fourthand

Last edited:
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did not get much from rubbing my thumb and index finger together. But placing my right hand index and middle fingers in a circle made by my left hand thumb and index finger, then breaking or not breaking through that circle to get an answer, works for me. I just started trying the Blink technique and it works for me also.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread