Dowsing vs, Divining, Seeing with one eye

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i know some people think Divining is foretelling the future. Not accurate. Dowsing/divining is one and the same. People confuse it with the psychic/astral stuff. Totally different realm.

SO I really want to caution anyone who dares to enter the psychic/astral realm. There is great danger to you mental and spiritual well being. Yeah, I got caught up in it years ago. When i closed my eyes a t night I felt like I was being dragged down to Hell. No fun I tell you. Had to get psychiatric medication over that one.

Anyway, in the Holy Bible they talk about seeing with one eye. Some of Christopher Hills' students wrote a cool book "Energy, Matter, and Form". Not gonna go into this much but here's what to do.

Get a piece of cardboard maybe six inches square, and a hand-held mirror. You hold the cardboard up against your nose sort of a dividing wall between your eyes. And then hold the mirror up square with the cardboard, so each eye can look in the mirror back at it's own reflection.

It takes some practice but you first try to just see your right eye, then just see your left eye, then try to see both eyes and they should sort of float and combine into what appears to be only one eye. I guess this is similar to the brain hemisphere sync. From there you can pretty much find the answer to any question you can think of. Be careful.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people are going to say "You just need to put up your psychic bubble". In Africa every year so many people are killed by crocodiles. They all wore a talisman around their neck to protect them from this. And of course when a person gets killed everybody says they were a bad person, that's why.

So laugh if you are sadistic, i won't say i told you so. This is your warning.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTW, I haven't seen anyone around here who has to worry. This is only for real situations.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Could it be that one eye is the master eye and one is not.,,, Take the center of a toilet paper roll. Cover one eye and look through the tube at a target. Now switch eyes. Which one is your master eye...I will tell you a story. I got a map form a lady in Idaho. I found a man laying down and a boulder with a heart and a skull craved in it, The lady mailed me a photo of the man rock and said she had driven by it for 15 years. Later I received a photo of the boulder. Did she find the treasure? I don't know but I done my part...Art

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't mention this and I don't have the book any more, but you have to keep both eyes open the whole time.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Is that where the saying came from ? Blind in one eye and can not see out of the other

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal I don't want to hurt your feeling but you are wrong about divining. Go read the story of Ahab just before the big battle where he got hit.
Divining got him killed.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You do not have not to read a lot about the Spaish in America to find that the priests were doing the dowsing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions