I once read.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once read that if your rods do not have a witness chamber on them, you can write your desired target on a piece of paper and fasten / tape it to your dowsing rod handle or the elongated end. Anyone know or had experience with this method?

My understanding is that the point in doing something like is to aid the focusing of your mind on your desired object. You don't actually need it and its better not to have any crutch, if possible. You could just imagine the paper was there and get the same result.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I use baits. I find that if If I bait wih gold that is the only thing they wil detect. I know people who write what they want. They are good dowsers. Bait cambers used to be easy to make. I used 35 MM camera if course they are a thing of the past

Gold Baited
2008-08-23 12.47.40.jpg

Attachments

• P1010036[1].JPG
    P1010036[1].JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first time I doused, we were just messing around and I got a slight electrical shock as I walked over an underground stream of water. A few weeks later, the owner of the land had a professional dowser come and find the location of underground water for well placement. It was exactly where I felt the shock but I didn't know what it was at the time. I have been a believer ever since. I use it with my detector and other things now. You need every bit of information you can get. I made mine out of two brazing rods. They are just as good as any I suppose. Works for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread