aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
These are the rules I follow
May I, can I, should I, ESTABLISH, CHANGE OR ADD Dowsing Conditions and Agreements or Programs which will be continually in effect until changed by me. Thank You for allowing me to Dowse this map.

"Primary Program is to be continually in effect until I choose to make changes.

Covering the overall primary controls, limits, agreements and dowsing responses.

The Purpose is to determine amounts, effects, conditions, circumstances, influences, times, measurements, distances, numbers, percentages and other requested areas.

Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious,  my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.

Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.

Time as related to dowsing is to be in my time unless other wise requested.

Answers are to be selected from all available knowledge and information sources.

The Method of Answering by the pendulum or any dowsing systems is to be:  General, swinging or moving to "yes", "no" or other information, indicating the most appropriate answer for the question asked. Clockwise spin is for searching or other agreed-on systems.

Temporary Changes may be made by me while dowsing, reverting back after use.

Program Changes like adding, deleting or changing may be made by me, but only by using a four step system of my choice.  End of program."

"May 1 Dowse on the computer screen. Can 1 dowse on the computer screen , Should I dowse on the computer screen and thank you for allowing me to dowse this map or photo on the computer screen is to become a working part of all my Dowsing Programs, and be continually in effect until I choose to make changes. When used in reference to dowsing questions, the May 1, Can 1, Should 1, is to have the following meaning:

May I is to mean: Do I have appropriate permission?

Can I means: Do I have the ability to successfully dowse in this area and am I ready?

Should I means: Considering all aspects related to this situation would it be appropriate, proper and suitable to dowse in this area?

"Map Dowsing Program is to become part of and work with all my programs or agreements, and to be in effect until I choose to make changes. When using a map or drawing, some type of dowsing device, and with or without an additional pointer or straight edge, the dowsing system is to indicate when the pointer, straight edge or dowsing device is indicating the present map represented location of the object, subject or target specified by the dowser. End of Program., thank you"

Lost_Adams

Apr 28, 2011
Pacific North West
Detector(s) used
Garrett 70's Ground Hog, 80's Master Hunter III, '96 Scorpion Gold Stinger. 98 Tiger Shark, 07 SD2200V2, '14 TDI SL, Discovery TF 900, 1975 Carl Anderson Dowsing, Magnetometer, Arc Geo Logger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art this seems to be your refinement of the program used by "Walt Woods" in his "Letter to Robin".
I like this very much as it is very detailed and through, more so than Walts.
I am picking this up again after a 40 year Hiatus.
May I copy and use this for my personal use?
Thanks.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If I find some thing on the internet that I want to use I do. If someone wants to keep it private he has already given that right up..

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I was looking over a few treasure web sites when I found a post by someone using what he called a JitterBug to dowse on his
computer. I made the tool and tried it. Nothing happened for me but I saw that it may work.

When I complete a map I put it on my laptop. I file them by location. When I have 4 or 5 in the same area I go there. I Dowse from my car and stop whan I get a signal. I take three or 4 GPS readings then try to find another road to check it with. When I am done I can use the readings to find the best way to get there.

I have used these methods for years ..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What I do is put a map in my Paint Program. I used to use Microsoft Digital Image which was better but it will not work on my new compute. I put he cursor in the middle and ask for permission to do the map. I them ask my questions. If I get any yes answers I divide the map in fourths. I ask my questions and then divide the map in fourth's again. When I have yes answers in a small area I have eliminated the rest of the map.

I hold my pendulum in front of the screen in my right hand being very careful what my left hand touches.

After you have completed a few maps go into the field and check them out...Art

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
If you feel its important to make changes I have found that typing the changes and dating it is the best way...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread