Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've read people and even animals can be trained to become aware of the magnetic sense. I used a GSR (galvanic skin response--measures skin resistance). I like the part about animals 'turn it off' during times of interference. I suspect most people have that learned response.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

msolomon

Feb 28, 2019
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've read people and even animals can be trained to become aware of the magnetic sense. I used a GSR (galvanic skin response--measures skin resistance). I like the part about animals 'turn it off' during times of interference. I suspect most people have that learned response.

Yes that part about our ability to subconsciously turn it off is very compelling. It seems to indicate that through dowsing we are somehow able to consciously control our sensitivities to specific magnetic fields. People who fail at it probably just need more practice in order to develop their brains ability to pinpoint/calibrate to the magnetic fields they're looking for and filter out the interfering ones. One thing I learned through studying yoga and meditation is that everything happening subconsciously can potentially be consciously controlled through meditation. Very cool stuff.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I am not trying to high jack this posts. I have some information that I think is important. A few years ago I had a stroke.and they sent me to a Neurosurgeon. He said nothing was wrong. By that time I knew that I could not get the rods to work. About 3 months later I stared having a lot of pain in the back of my head. It took sometime to get in to see the Doctor and by that time I could Dowse. He took some more pictures and told me that my Pituitary Gland had starting working again along with some other parts in my head.
I am convinced that Gland has something to do with Dowsing..Art

Last edited:

Lost_Adams

Apr 28, 2011
Pacific North West
Detector(s) used
Garrett 70's Ground Hog, 80's Master Hunter III, '96 Scorpion Gold Stinger. 98 Tiger Shark, 07 SD2200V2, '14 TDI SL, Discovery TF 900, 1975 Carl Anderson Dowsing, Magnetometer, Arc Geo Logger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Pituitary Gland is supposed to be the location of your 3rd Eye or the place to experience Extrasensory Information.
What Art said about his ability to dowse when it didn't work (?) and then the returning ability after it repaired itself and the pain he experienced, confirms my belief that our varying ability is due to how active our Pituitary Gland is.

This varies from person to person and can be Developed to be more sensitive.

The BELIEF in ALL the Various things each of practitioners experiences is THEIR Belief and have Nothing to do with the actual response data.

This is what Ingo Swann came to believe from all his research. There is a POOL/Cosmic Consciousness that Records ALL HUMAN Experience from the Past, Present, and Future and this is what we are accessing when we Meditate/Dowse/??. There is no TIME as we know it there because there is no Sun and Revolution around it to Make/Record Time By.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread