Monatomic Gold (ORMUS) to help dowsing?

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Like all metaphysical placebos if you don't believe it won't work. There's much better transcendental techniques to help with calming the body for dowsing than ingesting questionable concoctions. I tend to use chakra balancing and i believe Les and Art both have their own methods also.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't discount it as a placebo. I don't know if it helps, haven't tried it. Tried lots of other stuff with minimal results. But the old saying is, "If it works, use it." The subconscious is powerful and is aware of stuff the conscious mind is not. But yeah, the meditation practice to reach the Zen-like state is most important. I keep repeating this in the hopes someone will listen some day. Of course that's why I gave up trying to build dowsing equipment for sale in favor of the all electronic receiver. Very few people can use a rod. even the ones who say they can are mostly deceiving themselves.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can still dowse. I took a Fred Stewart rod out in the yard the other day and was able to locate a silver coin most times using the box-in method. But I hold the rod out to my side, which is ninety degrees from straight ahead.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me, I pick a point out ahead of me and look at it.Actually i try to gather all the energy around that point and gather it all to that spot. This helps me to keep out of the dowsing/locating. Obviously this doesn't work well if you are doing a rod sweep. This is more for the box-in method. I'm sure most people are too tensed up. Gotta be loose and don't worry about a thing.

It's real easy to practice the Great Yoga Breath. Through your nose, breathe in a belly breath (your stomach sticks out on inhale) to the slow count of five, hold for two, slow exhale for five. Don't think of anything except following the air/prana in through your head and down to your feet. Best to practice twice a day 20 to 30 minutes at a set time for about eight weeks before expecting any results. What's not easy is letting your mind calm down and not think of anything else, just the breathing. Not that hard to practice and it's not voodoo or superstition or religion.

Many wonderful benefits to learning meditation--one of them is dowsing/locating, but lower blood pressure, heart health are probably even better. Yes, even map "dowsers" can benefit. Best times to practice, early morning or late in the day. If you can't learn this, your chances of learning to dowse are not good. When you hear people talk about "focus", this is what they are referring to. Some people might think the focus is on gold, gimme, gimme, gimme. No, the idea is focus the scattered mind not to dowsing but just so it's not being distracted all over the place. The dowsing works without your control. And it doesn't work with your control. As I say. "Put it in the hands of God."

Last edited:

lone_flyer

Greenie
Jul 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seden, you are obviously a newbie in the "monoatomic gold" false resistance movement.

Like all resistance movements that are too open it got hijacked and destroyed.
It is movement designed to poison the people that want to improve outside the box.

Do not, in any way shape or form consume what you bought. :BangHead:
At present time the monoatomic movement is totally destroyed.

Why do you think Barry Carter (chief librarian) died mad poor and relatively young
Why do you think David Hudson(chief guru) himself did not consume it

Why do you think John Hudson, innovator with best innovations died a strange death.

Why do you think Joe Lello mysteriously died in the house of Thoman Geckler popular seller.

People know that drinking lye will destroy them,
but they enjoy to suffer and destroy themselves.

They enjoy being suffering martyrs.
Do not be one of them.

Mono atomic Gold (current popular version) is for fools seeking funny promises.

Dowsing is for people that are content modest and realistic.:award_star_gold_1:

That is the key attribute. Not supernatural powers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread