Very Easy Photo Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaT

Do you guys get any hit for treasure in this photo? I'd really appreciate it if you guys would take a few seconds out of your day to see if you are getting a hit from anywhere in this photo. I think something is here below all of these stones. Getting these stones out has been such a major pain in the neck but I'm getting close to the end of this layer. I really appreciate your time.

20191003_131123.jpg

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
No gold
No silver

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't claim to be a psychic dowser, but when I looked at the photo I saw what appeared to be some specks of what i thought was gold like maybe on the left side of the big/center rock or underneath it. Didn't look for diamonds. You mean like a cache or just natural deposit?

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NinjaT

I don't claim to be a psychic dowser, but when I looked at the photo I saw what appeared to be some specks of what i thought was gold like maybe on the left side of the big/center rock or underneath it. Didn't look for diamonds. You mean like a cache or just natural deposit?

I mean there is a cache here. Btw I use gold and diamond frequencies here and get lines for both frequencies to the same spot.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, i dont have witness for diamonds

Get some natural diamond faceting powder they use for polishing gemstomes. You can get a good amount like 10 carats for under $20. Be sure it's natural.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before reading any of these posts, I did some checking. I didn't notice anything visually on the left side, but only thing in the way of responses came about center of left side. No response for treasure but signal seemed down 5 feet before dropping off. Not suggesting any digging here, no identifiable treasure responses. Did you remove anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread