Im new to gold mining

OKIE

Jan 8, 2012
Iron Station, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a Keene 3' hi banker dredge combo. Its just a pain to lug around for any distance by yourself.... good luck!
God Bless!
OKIE

zumben

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
henderson nc
Detector(s) used
i would like to learn how to. I live on two acres that i would like to do sme metaldecting on.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would recomend going with someone first and find out what its like to high bank. Its alot of work involved and that would give u an idea of how they work and and what to buy. May be better to do that and learn the basics first before spending 500.00 or more for a good high banker

crystalpayne

Jan 14, 2013
Fort Mitchell
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I seen a man use one the other day in Cleveland, he swore by it! He said the man that makes them will answer any questions and is very friendly! I am new to the game also and I am really looking into buying one! The man did say that he wish he would have bought a bigger pump that way he could dredge also!

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold hog I believe is made in Ga. I have seen their videos. I have heard them talk about his products at Crisson mine where I buy ore.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your state is most important. REGULATIONS GONE INSANE. Proline makes a real dredge highbanker and is built industrial tough with no insipid grizzly bars to try to dredge on-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions