Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard Martin !

You've had a great adventure over there in the Aussie's land . Prospecting alone , and being in the bush for quite a time is a life time experience . Enjoyed your stories on the blog :thumbsup:
Sad to know that you had to let go of the GPX 5000, ya know if you brought that thang over here, it will bring you a small fortune ! With your experience you gonna hit the big beauties . There is still gold in them thar hills and deserts :hello2:

Dogumentor

Tenderfoot
Feb 28, 2015
Australia
Detector(s) used
ML GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi russau

you got a good point there but I decided to torture myself first with what I have. Actually the battery is Lithium and surprisingly light for the amount of power it delivers. The small generator idea and 110 V (Taiwan has 110V) pump will be my first upgrade.
I have seen similar sub surface devices as I want to build but I was not impressed. My jet (pump) sucks too, but it does not (yet) catch and sort the gold out as I see it right.
As a foretaste, I am toying with the idea of incorporating the fluidized bed technology as a gold trap.... give me some time and I shall open a new thread. Look forward to your input.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread