Anti Dredging video on youtube - Thumbs this video down and voice your thoughts

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey does anyone have the youtube link for some reason its say my adobe is messed up

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think what this guy is trying to demonstrate is the effects of dredging as in removing sediment from a stream or river, I don't think he is referring to the effects of gold dredging, however it would be easy for those that are against us to use for their benefit.

Wes

I was going to say the same thing. I don't think they allow gold dredging in England; that this was channel dredging with the Army Corps of Engineers does.

Darth Placer

Mar 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Most streams I have been in have clay layers, some have caliche layers, large boulders, gravels, cobble, downed trees..... most of all bedrock layers. Only time I have seen a creek that was all sand was where one passed through a beach on the Atlantic Ocean.

It's agenda based science to suit those funding it, plain and simple.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread