how to highbank

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
paydirt1850, thanks for the good video. just wondering, where are you located?

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing is - I recognized 3 of the roads you used in the beginning, First I saw Sierra County and then Placer at the falls on the road to Cool below the rec area office and then Nevada where you stopped right?
For a newbie the video would be good. The intro music and stuff I always click past. The tools could have been shown in use and that would have cut at least 5 minutes out of the video - but that's what I look at - how to cut time. One of the first things that I figured out was not to bother telling what you were going to do beforehand because people can see you doing it, get the picture :) It was a good video and loved the gold :)

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's always hard to tell from videos, but it sure looks like you've dug an awesome self-sealing tomb there.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Funny thing is - I recognized 3 of the roads you used in the beginning, First I saw Sierra County and then Placer at the falls on the road to Cool below the rec area office and then Nevada where you stopped right?
Reed tour slippin! you have given clues to HOLLYWOOD BLVD! now everyone will be there!:)

OP
OP
P

paydirt1850

Jun 6, 2015
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny thing is, if you read the credits at the end it says - filmed in northern California. Only missed it by 95 miles. Want to thank everyone for the great comments and suggestions they have sent. Hopefully they will make my videos better.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good video and advice !!! thanks

Reed tour slippin! you have given clues to HOLLYWOOD BLVD! now everyone will be there!:)

Funny thing is, if you read the credits at the end it says - filmed in northern California. Only missed it by 95 miles. Want to thank everyone for the great comments and suggestions they have sent. Hopefully they will make my videos better.

Nevada as in Nevada County line, lol :evil6: I was talking counties not states :evil6:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread