Fair Price for a lightly used high banker?

rvhauler401

May 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thinking about getting rid of ( Locally,not on here Mods) an approx.1 yr. old Jobe high banker, ( barely used ) Has the original flare for the sluice, and the large hopper for upgrading to a "dredge/high banker combo.As well as the stand/legs etc.
What do you guys think would be a fair price WITHOUT the little Jobe pump AND hoses that it came with?
Thank you in advance for any input / advice.

Last edited:

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speedily shift this thread to the Prospecting forum for appropriate and numerous answers.
GL
Peace ✌

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe pics of the equipment will help as it is sometimes hard to envision what you have from a mere description.

Frank

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speedily shift this thread to the Prospecting forum for appropriate and numerous answers.
GL
Peace ✌

:dontknow: This is the Dredging and High banking Thread..
Is it the 10x36..with a grizzly hopper..$450.00 in almost new condition I would figure. If I had paid retail...the pump and hoses are the value. If I didn't pay full price I would take less.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was about high banker so moved it to Hi Banking Forum which is sub forum of Prospecting Forum....

OP
OP
R

rvhauler401

May 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you TH for the warm welcome,
And yes goldwasher, it is as new, 10x36 w/ the grizzly hopper.
Thank you for your input. That's about what i'd guessed, but wanted opinions from others with more experience with them ( newbie here ) Thanks Again!. :thumbsup:
I don't use it enough, so i'm going to get a jet nozzle for my dredge & run both pumps. One at the log, and one to the nozzle. try to gain a few feet on my hose. :laughing7:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread