Vortxrex Nozzle?

vortxrex

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Reed !! I did actually tell the guy to return the item for a refund, instead he gave me a Negative Feedback (on EBAY) which is exactly why I stopped answering his emails

vortxrex

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. I have searched online and in these forums for info on the Vortxrex nozzle by Dave Frank but have not found the answers.

I just purchased the "plans" on ebay from him and received something in the mail. What I received is no where near complete. Too much information is missing for these to be called plans and there is no way someone could use what I received to actually make this nozzle.

I tried emailing Dave but have not heard back.

Has anyone built one of these nozzles and does anyone have the complete set of plans?

I would appreciate any help anyone can give.

Now I actually remember this quite well, you had lots of complaints, so I suggested you return the plans for a refund. INSTEAD you gave me a negative feedback :( I think you should post some pics of the mining equipment you've built, so we can judge your skill level and see how much help you really need.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I actually remember this quite well, you had lots of complaints, so I suggested you return the plans for a refund. INSTEAD you gave me a negative feedback :( I think you should post some pics of the mining equipment you've built, so we can judge your skill level and see how much help you really need.

You're looking back 4 years Dave :evil6:
It's good to see you here :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread