Best HighBanker For The Money

digger34

Apr 1, 2013
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD, Teknetics Delta 4000, Garrett Pro Pointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright guys, I've got about 600 bucks to spend on a good Highbanker, preferably one that can be used as a concentrator. I've been looking at the Keene Mini Max which is a highbanker, concentrator and sluice all in one. But before I make my purchase, I was wondering if you guys have any other suggestions. I plan on mining small to medium sized creeks.

If these areas I've got permission for do well, I'll be looking into a dredge.

Thanks Guys!!!

johngfoster

Feb 7, 2016
NW Montana
Detector(s) used
30" Prospector BGT,
Garret pans (10", 14", SuperSluice),
Home-built Gold Hog-ish Highbanker a la Raptor
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best highbanker of the money is the one you build yourself. It is significantly cheaper, and if you go with something like Gold Hog matting, will catch all the fine gold you could dream of. Otherwise, I'd look at the Gold Hog high bankers. I just like their design the best. They operate with an apparent higher water flow, which results in cleaner mats and less panning/cleanup afterwards. They are a bit spendy though.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Sluices for a highbanker can be easily built by yourself OR by a sheet metal shop IF you can't bend it yourself. and then like Johnfoster said buy the different mats from the various distributors and any 2 inch trash pump will get the job done for you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread