Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mar 7, 2016
Moore, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can throw material into the Piglet but I'd recommend the clay claw as well as the extention if you're running a lot of volume. If this is just a small hobby, just keep the highbanker. If you're wanting to step up your game a notch buy the Piglet. Screenshot 2017-08-12 at 11.29.37 PM.png

Chris Wanz

Greenie
Mar 16, 2017
Oakdale California
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ATX Gold Detector , GARRETT PRO-POINTER AT, GOLD HOG MULTI SLUICE , GOLD HOG RAPTOR , BARE WETSUIT, TUSA MASK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Elkaholic... I just bought a #GOLDHOG Mini Highbanker and used it for the first time last weekend and I love that thing, it's awesome as well as the Gold hog mats it comes with. It really catches all the Gold.... You can feed it a 3/4 full 5 gallon bucket every 30 seconds... just slowly shake the material inside and let the water do the work. It is self classifying, if you have any larger rocks just pick them out with you r hand and or lift up the clay clay so the rocks can slide down over the grizzly bars.... It's not a toy, but it's not a full size high banker either, so you can't just dump a bucket into it all at once. I'm running mine with a 12 large deep cycle volt battery and a 3700GPH bildge pump, because I can't afford the Honda Motor & Pump I want for it right now, ($600) or you can buy a cheaper one, but I like to spend my money on the nicer lighter Honda motor and keene pump.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions