Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's basically what I have but I had the lil fox trommel already from my Gold Cube and am mounting it on my Gold Hog Multi-Sluice. You can buy different barrels for it to match up to the size gold that you have in your area up to a 1/2" mesh barrel. Then it will run on Solar also, it's a great system!

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's basically what I have but I had the lil fox trommel already from my Gold Cube and am mounting it on my Gold Hog Multi-Sluice. You can buy different barrels for it to match up to the size gold that you have in your area up to a 1/2" mesh barrel. Then it will run on Solar also, it's a great system!

Thank you for your response was looking at the Whippet,Thompson,and Keene 12 volt drywasher's for portability but I think this will be better I can set it up at my cabin and pile up dirt next to it and run it will just have to transport buckets of dirt from the different areas I want to check and price wise the LIL MONSTER is almost half the price of the whippet and a few more dollars than the Thompson and close to the same price as the Keene but I think the production of this unit would out do all of those mentioned.

Which barrel size classification would you recommend to start with I have a lot of clay and caleachi sorry the spelling is not rite but spell checker kept coming up with everything incorrect

Last edited:

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the thompson drywasher as no hastle with pumping water and insane new regs... John

Yea, yea John... Your in Kalifornia where mining makes you an outlaw :)
We're in Az, where men can be men and they can legally serve straws with your drinks and put your groceries in plastic bags for you, for free... :evil6:

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your response was looking at the Whippet,Thompson,and Keene 12 volt drywasher's for portability but I think this will be better I can set it up at my cabin and pile up dirt next to it and run it will just have to transport buckets of dirt from the different areas I want to check and price wise the LIL MONSTER is almost half the price of the whippet and a few more dollars than the Thompson and close to the same price as the Keene but I think the production of this unit would out do all of those mentioned.

Which barrel size classification would you recommend to start with I have a lot of clay and caleachi sorry the spelling is not rite but spell checker kept coming up with everything incorrect

It comes with Gold Hog mats, so they have it set up for them already with the 1/4" barrel. I'm in the process of testing the Dream Mat also to see if I can move up to 3/8 or 1/2" but I don't have a complete answer for that right now. Pics and movies are in production right now though and I'm over in Stanton if you feel like driving to see it. My trommel being shipped Monday, so I'll have it up and running next weekend hopefully.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Did not know if we are allowed to post up a link to the LIL MONSTER or not so I did not if someone can let me know I will attach a link to it just did not want to break any rules

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Did not know if we are allowed to post up a link to the LIL MONSTER or not so I did not if someone can let me know I will attach a link to it just did not want to break any rules

I think this is acceptable(?).......When in doubt don't post a direct link but just post the google search.

(Link deleted, posting a search link that leads to non supporting vendors still violates our rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hope this is what you me

Look at the LIL MONSTER its the one in the video

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It comes with Gold Hog mats, so they have it set up for them already with the 1/4" barrel. I'm in the process of testing the Dream Mat also to see if I can move up to 3/8 or 1/2" but I don't have a complete answer for that right now. Pics and movies are in production right now though and I'm over in Stanton if you feel like driving to see it. My trommel being shipped Monday, so I'll have it up and running next weekend hopefully.

Man I just re read this and I take it you are inviting me to come and observe the unit being ran if so I do appreciate the invite I would love to come and see one run before making a purchase just have to talk the boss into taking a drive

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hope this is what you mean

[

Look at the LIL MONSTER its the one in the video

Nope....the above is a direct link and what I suggested not to do.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I just re read this and I take it you are inviting me to come and observe the unit being ran if so I do appreciate the invite I would love to come and see one run before making a purchase just have to talk the boss into taking a drive

Sure, come on over, I have the Gold Fox Standard sitting here. In fact, I picked it up used today in Quartzite

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think this is acceptable(?).......When in doubt don't post a direct link but just post the google search.

(Link deleted, posting a search link that leads to non supporting vendors still violates our rules)

sorry bout that

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sure, come on over, I have the Gold Fox Standard sitting here. In fact, I picked it up used today in Quartzite

Trying to figure out how far Stanton is from the Concho,Snowflake area so I can talk the boss into taking a drive LOL again I appreciate the invite not many people would offer that these days especially not knowing the person they are inviting
I have given some thoughts to inviting some out to where I am just to get some pointers and let them do some detecting on my property but most think you want something from them when you do that and thats just not the case with me I am pretty new to gold hunting and am learning as best I can on my own I know the area in which I live is not known for gold but the indicators here and there are a lot of indicators here tells me there could be but I also believe it to be really small if it is here thats why I started looking at different pieces of equipment to do some testing I already have detectors and I have also talked to a couple of people in this area that has found some gold but they do not hunt for it all the time

but again Mr Lukens thank you for the invite you do not know how much its appreciated

Last edited:

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to figure out how far Stanton is from the Concho,Snowflake area so I can talk the boss into taking a drive LOL again I appreciate the invite not many people would offer that these days especially not knowing the person they are inviting
I have given some thoughts to inviting some out to where I am just to get some pointers and let them do some detecting on my property but most think you want something from them when you do that and thats just not the case with me I am pretty new to gold hunting and am learning as best I can on my own I know the area in which I live is not known for gold but the indicators here and there are a lot of indicators here tells me there could be but I also believe it to be really small if it is here thats why I started looking at different pieces of equipment to do some testing I already have detectors and I have also talked to a couple of people in this area that has found some gold but they do not hunt for it all the time

but again Mr Lukens thank you for the invite you do not know how much its appreciated

I'm about 15 minutes from Congress. I got gold with it today :)
received_10155818948170269.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread