Cal. dredge permit

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
If I were to apply for a underwater dredge permit ,what do you think I'd get for a reply from Cal. gubermint people ? If horse's crossing a stream and jet boat blast up river's ,all the time stirring up the river bed sediment's and don't get cited then why would a underwater dredge NOT be permitted??? I feel that if someone would get refused a permit the Those people / department's would have discriminated against this man's right's ! Now this would become a Federal Discriminations lawsuit ! We have been banging our heads trying to get some of our Congressional Right's working for us only to get tripped up. I ,for one ,am sick and tired of our right's getting abused by these wacoenviormentalistterriorist's ! I like BIG words!:headbang:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahaha, this fight has been fought and lost. Kali is dead to mining unless you have millions$$$ to bribe the right people.

OP
OP
R

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Don't be so quick to throw the towel in ! Just think of my logic into the comparison of the horse / jet boats and a underwater dredge! The same thing SHOULD APPLY ! If they can do this then we should be able to do it also !

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesnt matter what logic you throw at it. Its an eco-nazi state, run by tree huggers who are convinced dredging is bad and no amount of facts and studies have nor will change their minds.

OP
OP
R

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Yes I understand this "FACT" of these ecoterriorist's and if they can get by with their line of thinking the entire U.S.A. is in real trouble ! Just changing it up to a Federal Discrimination law suit should do it ! As Winston Churchill said during WW2 , "We shall never give up! " and I don't think we should do any different !

ncclaymaker

Aug 26, 2011
Champlain, NY on the Canadian border.
Detector(s) used
Minelab 1000, A Motorized Power Glider Trike, 17 foot travel trailer behind my Jeep. 4" suction dredge/high banker.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Californicated for certain. The tree huggers have pretty much gone up in smoke. Maybe they should have swept the forest clean. Since the fire suppression of the past 100 years have effectively made the state a well fueled burn box... kudos to the tree huggers and their ilk. The one big advantage that they now have... most of their water will be charcoal filtered. And the state is concerned over a few dredges in the water stirring up the now blackened stream beds and dead aqua flora and fauna... very sad time for the fools that listened to the S Club and thought that they were science gurus.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last time sent a letter to the dir of Lic & permits... I got back a letter from the Asst. Chief of the DFW Law Enforcement that dredging is currently illegal and should I attempt to dredge without a permit I would be subject to prosecution including jail time

Paulo

Oct 13, 2019
West Toast
Detector(s) used
HF-9, X-Ray Vision (1st gen), LDDS-1x (lawn dart dowsing system)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Who's to say a 6" suction dredge can't be reclassified as a "Jet Boat"?

Or an animatronic horse with legs as suction pipes? There's plenty of room inside for a sluice box and motor; with the tailings ejected via the...tail area...

Don't even get me started on a cybernetic mining bear 'family'... (too late...)

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no permit to even apply for.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know this whole thread keeps going political and should be deleted. But you guys are right and it stinks......... But lets try to keep it on topic "Cal Dredge permits". My guess is it will only get worse if that is even possible.

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
California, Oregon and Washington.....Dredging is done.
Argue about legalities all you want, the powers that be don't care about input. The decisions are always made a long time before we have a say.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread