DRY WASHING 1/2/2012
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2005
    CA
    Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett ProPointer
    32 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

DRY WASHING 1/2/2012

Myself and a budy went out drywashing in the High Desert. Real Fine Gold. See pic attached. Happy New Year to all. [/img]
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy."
    President John F. Kennedy

us
    Jan 2012
    The cold north
    ACE 150, ACE 250
    53 times

Re: DRY WASHING 1/2/2012

How much dirt did it take you to get down to that? It's sure looking pretty shiny down in the bottom of that pan though. This motivates me to go and hit the river today possibly, but so cold outside though.... Good post!

Sluice Box

us
    Jan 2005
    CA
    32 times

Slice box, Thanks for the comments. I have attached a few more pics. It was real fine Gold hard to really take a good pic. We worked all day in that wash. I would say that is running 70 shovels than ran concentrates. Ran it a total of 210 Shovels. Allot of Dirt. See extra pics attached. Good luck with your prospecting. the weather was outstanding!
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy."

us
    Jan 2005
    CA
    32 times

Here is the same two guys cleaned up. Retired both of us. Attended a CPO retirement Ceremony as particpants.

Chief Petty Officer Retirement Creed
    You have on this day experienced what comes to all of us who serve on active duty in “OUR NAVY.” I say “OUR NAVY” because your departure from active duty in no way terminates your relationship. By law and by tradition, U.S. Navy retirees are always on the rolls ever ready to lend their service when the need arises. The respect you earned as “The Chief” was based on the same attributes you will now carry into retirement. You should have no regrets and should not view your retirement as an end of an era, but rather as orders to a new and more challenging assignment. Remember you have been, and will always be an accepted member of the most exclusive of all fraternities – the U.S. NAVY CHIEF PETTY OFFICERS. The active duty Chiefs salute you – your retired Chiefs welcome you. I wish you the traditional “FAIR WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS.”

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4435 times

quite an accomplishment! SALUTE!

Sponsored Links