Kennedy tool chest

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw this sitting alongside the road where I live. Rolled down the window google search the name. Kennedy. Parked alongside the road to walk the thing home half mile! Big kennedy rolling tool chest. Gonna Drive by in a min to see if the top is there. Heck, i may offer them some $ for the rest. Im happy either way!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1538099345.445172.jpg

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have one just like it. Paid around 400 bucks for it back in the day. You should be able to get around a 100 bucks for it. There is a space hidden in the bottom you can access, by pulling the bottom drawer out. it has two metal stop tabs on the drawer guides that you can use a screw driver to release to pull the drawer off. Be careful as the tabs break easy. Nice save. Kennedy is as good as Snap-On.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet find and to think today I drove by a yard sale and paid 40 for a big craftsman box Lucky find well done

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice find! :occasion14:

As a side note: I found a Snap-ON lower tool chest for free once, had a small dent in the side and needed a good cleaning, but free!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found some cool stuff this last weekend Ill post once I go through it all . Thanks to all your cool posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread