Minelab Equinox available on Cabelas website

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Cabelas came through, I received a tracking number, so that means someone in the kellyco cue gets bumped up one

Just a guess but maybe it is because your order was already being processed in the cabelas system when they pulled the ordering for equinox down. You will notice when you go to Cabelas website and type in Equinox you get this.

[h=1]Search Results[/h][FONT=&quot]No items were found matching your search request.[/FONT]

• Check the spelling of your keyword
  • Try alternate words or selections
  • Try entering a more generic keyword
  • Try entering fewer keywords

Last edited:

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just called Cabela's this morning, and they would not even take my order? So, BigBoy's got it.
Yeah cabelas is a gamble. Bart at big boys is one of the best in the biz. He will take care of you on your purchase and beyond.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a guess but maybe it is because your order was already being processed in the cabelas system when they pulled the ordering for equinox down. You will notice when you go to Cabelas website and type in Equinox you get this.

[h=1]Search Results[/h][FONT="]No items were found matching your search request.[/FONT]

• Check the spelling of your keyword
  • Try alternate words or selections
  • Try entering a more generic keyword
  • Try entering fewer keywords

I think your reply was targeted to someone else :) I have no idea what you are referring to.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think your reply was targeted to someone else :) I have no idea what you are referring to.

Your correct, I hit the wrong post to quote, I corrected my post.

Wiganer

Jan 30, 2017
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Whites dual field beast, with Anderson shaft.
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The EQ 600 is listed as available for order at Cabelas this morning, if anyone is interested.

Thanks for that sparkster, I've just spoke with cabelas .com and they can't ship to Canada, I found this out after I added to the cart and tried to pay.

hageneyr

Aug 25, 2017
Downingtown, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PIcked up my 800 af Cabelas today! Gave me a 5% military discount! All good in the hood!

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PIcked up my 800 af Cabelas today! Gave me a 5% military discount! All good in the hood!

As in ordered it online or as in Cabelas had them in stock at their store?

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah. Don't know why they are not honoring the Minelab sponsored 15% veterans discount that most of the other dealers honor. Strange.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah. Don't know why they are not honoring the Minelab sponsored 15% veterans discount that most of the other dealers honor. Strange.

because its not a "minelab" discount. Its a dealer discount minelab is allowing them to make publicly without violating MAP. This is why its only off of MAP price. If it was truly 15% from MINELAB, then all us vets would be getting 15% on top of the other discounts we might be getting from our dealer.

PowerDubs

Oct 6, 2015
NWNJ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Incorrect. It is 100% a Minelab discount- direct from their site-

IMG_1570.JPG

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Powerdubs is correct. It is a Minelab discount given by Minelab, ask a dealer they will tell you. There are rules dealers have to abide by to sell Minelab products.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Powerdubs is correct. It is a Minelab discount given by Minelab, ask a dealer they will tell you. There are rules dealers have to abide by to sell Minelab products.

so why will NO dealer come forward and admit this? Why can't dealers add this to any other discount? If this comes from minelab, I should be getting a 30% discount because I've gotten 15-20% on every minelab I've ever ordered before this "discount" came out.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so why will NO dealer come forward and admit this? Why can't dealers add this to any other discount? If this comes from minelab, I should be getting a 30% discount because I've gotten 15-20% on every minelab I've ever ordered before this "discount" came out.

On

Just a question, how did you go about getting a 15-20% discount on every minelab you've ever ordered? (excluding the special 15% military discount they are currently offering).

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On

Just a question, how did you go about getting a 15-20% discount on every minelab you've ever ordered? (excluding the special 15% military discount they are currently offering).

Simple, you just called them and asked for the the best price.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread