First silver with the 800 !

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I work at an old middle school and learned to hunt with the atp and about a year ago moved to the Impact and like it. I decided to try an Equinox and started out on a field that I have hit with both machines and have found a lot of clad. I started out digging just about all numbers that I hit so I can learn the different tones on the nox. Well I went to an area and had been finding pennies and dimes. Got a mixed signal with a high tone mixed in with other numbers and dug up my first silver Rosie under a rusty bolt. Only my second silver at my school. Also I pulled 2 wheat pennies to boot. Was using park 1 with preset settings as soil is pretty good there. Looking forward to many more hours on this detector. Thanks for looking and good hunting to all.

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver rosie find. The nox is good at separating the good from the bad.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I bet there is more silver waiting for you! :occasion14:

OP
OP
Coil-2-Soil

Coil-2-Soil

Mar 21, 2017
East Coast
Detector(s) used
3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for looking y’all! I only had about 3 hours on that machine at that time and was very impressed with the way it was able to see around the bad and tell me there was some good in there too. Still learning and really like it so far. Easiest machine to learn for me so far but I think some of it is because I had experience with sounds and numbers from other machines even though they are all different. I’m sure I can pull at least one more silver there. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions