APTX LL reciever for headphones

SocalJim

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any one using one of these ? I saw a post on another forum and ordered one. You can turn any pair of headphones into Bluetooth. The receiver pairs with the detector and has the power to drive the phones. The ones I ordered also have a volume control and were 22 dollars. There are many different brands available . Here's the one I ordered I'll let you know how it works next week it arrives Saturday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M9I0LSK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, these are great. I use them on my GPX detector and are a great option for 600 users especially if you have a favorite set of detecting headphones. Need to get an adapter though if your phones have the larger plug.

OP
OP
S

SocalJim

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It came today and the lag or latency is imperceptible when pinpointing. I tried in my yard and compared it with the detector speaker it should work really well. I'll make a lanyard for it or find a way to clip it to my shirt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread