LS.Pelso WP phones for Equinox?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have there been any reviews for these phones? Any info on what country they are manufactured in and warranty? Comments from owners?

Headphones are made in Europe exclusively for Kellyco, I have a pair on my Equinox and on my 3030 and I really like them. I am checking with my Kellyco contacts to see what the warranty period is.

Headphones have water proof speakers like those on the 30303 with a resonating chamber, they are not pezio speakers, not designed for diving past 10 foot. Headphones were also made with a longer cable that allows owners to route the cable under the arm shaft and tie wrap it to the detector stand on bottom of the arm cuff, that way the headphone cable is behind your back and shoulder, not hanging in front of your face.

OP
OP
D

Dirt Duke

Aug 26, 2018
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you!

Headphones are made in Europe exclusively for Kellyco, I have a pair on my Equinox and on my 3030 and I really like them. I am checking with my Kellyco contacts to see what the warranty period is.

Headphones have water proof speakers like those on the 30303 with a resonating chamber, they are not pezio speakers, not designed for diving past 10 foot. Headphones were also made with a longer cable that allows owners to route the cable under the arm shaft and tie wrap it to the detector stand on bottom of the arm cuff, that way the headphone cable is behind your back and shoulder, not hanging in front of your face.

Thank you! Nice answer. Good info. Info on these phones seems to be pretty scarce. Looking forward to warranty info when available.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! Nice answer. Good info. Info on these phones seems to be pretty scarce. Looking forward to warranty info when available.

Kellyco just signed contract with company to make them exclusively for Kellyco so they are very new.

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Not aware of any warranty info on these ... mine were not working correctly and I had to fix them myself, although I purchased mine before KellyCo started selling them so I'm assuming KellyCo will handle warranty.

They are actually quite good. I wouldn't go deeper than 2 feet with them, but they sound great. They are much better than minelab's headphones.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not aware of any warranty info on these ... mine were not working correctly and I had to fix them myself, although I purchased mine before KellyCo started selling them so I'm assuming KellyCo will handle warranty.

They are actually quite good. I wouldn't go deeper than 2 feet with them, but they sound great. They are much better than minelab's headphones.

The ones sold through Kellyco have 2 year warranty. They are not the same as ones sold on EBay, they are custom made for Kellyco.

TomNWMI

Feb 5, 2006
NWMI
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Musketeer, Tek G2, Omega and a Fisher ID Edge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great phones for wading. Comfortable for my ears with great sound and the cord construction/length is top notch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread