F-2 on the Nox 600.....

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I downloaded the new update on my 600 but can't get F-2 to come up on my screen. I have a dumb question, is it supposed to? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? ANY help would be appreciated, thanks.

scroll along to the iron bias then keep the settings menu button pressed for a couple of seconds that will bring up the FE setting then pressing the plus/minus button will bring up F-2 and that allows you to toggle between the FE and F-2

Last edited:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
scroll along to the iron bias then keep the settings menu button pressed for a couple of seconds that will bring up the FE setting then pressing the plus/minus button will bring up F-2 and that allows you to toggle between the FE and F-2

I thought you scrolled to the recovery speed adjustment and hold the button down to get to the iron bias setting. Is it different on the 600 than the 800?

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you scrolled to the recovery speed adjustment and hold the button down to get to the iron bias setting. Is it different on the 600 than the 800?

I believe that's how it works on the 600 too. I think there is a step missing here because iron bias must be accessed after a long press on the settings button once arriving recovery speed. Now once you have called up iron bias it will be constantly accessible in the settings menu unless you toggle it back to recovery speed by doing the long press on settings. So that may be where sandmartin and tennessee digger are at this point so then you can toggle between FE and F2 at will using accept/reject or toggle back to recovery speed using the long press.

Another note, you must set this up individually for each mode.

sandmartin

Feb 20, 2015
Scarborough, England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe that's how it works on the 600 too. I think there is a step missing here because iron bias must be accessed after a long press on the settings button once arriving recovery speed. Now once you have called up iron bias it will be constantly accessible in the settings menu unless you toggle it back to recovery speed by doing the long press on settings. So that may be where sandmartin and tennessee digger are at this point so then you can toggle between FE and F2 at will using accept/reject or toggle back to recovery speed using the long press.

Another note, you must set this up individually for each mode.

*I meant scroll along to the recovery speed first to access the iron bias*!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread