Ireland anyone?

Furious

Mar 16, 2010
Dublin/Meath
Detector(s) used
underwater and Ace 250 till my MD improves :)
Hi Guys/Gals...Just wondering is anyone interested in doing some MD around Meath/Louth area or anywhere else of interest(any tips for hunting here is good also :) ) I have just started doing some night time excursions on some ploughed fields..not much to note of interest sofar but I'm still hopefull...I know the laws are strict...but as far as Im concerned there just outdated anyway...I do have permission from a local Farmer and the land is well out of the way...if your interested drop me a line..... :icon_thumright:

mint

Tenderfoot
Apr 29, 2011
cork
hi im living in cork if ur ever down this way give me a shout , i just do the beaches got no land yet .
thx john

pullringking

Oct 4, 2010
Hi Furious, :hello:
I am based in Louth and have been in contact with a few lads in this neck of the woods.
Check out www.metaldetectingforum.co.uk/ and you will find a few of us who enjoy this mad hobby.
Where in Meath do you MD and have you found anything of interest. A lot of the land owners in my area are a bit cagey about
letting anyone on their land because of the laws so I mainly do beaches and have been out with other lad on his permission.
Good to see there are more of us around,
Best of luck
Pullringking (aka McBain)

joesdigs

Dec 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea Donegal here.... Diggin like crazy :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread