Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency - (This video has been removed!)

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency - (This video has been removed!)

Sorry folks.
After some research, I have come to the conclusion that Hal Turner is probably not telling the truth about where he got this coin.
I apologize for posting it before looking into the matter.

If you still want to see the video, you can find it on YouTube.

Timberwolf

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Re: Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency

Your link doesn't convice me of anything.

There is plenty of info out there about the North American Union....it is for sure, not fake!

thcst8

Sep 2, 2008
Fort Lauderdale
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark & Cortes <-- I love this thing!

umm they sell those tokens on that website.

thcst8

Sep 2, 2008
Fort Lauderdale
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark & Cortes <-- I love this thing!

Timberwolf said:
Your link doesn't convice me of anything.

There is plenty of info out there about the North American Union....it is for sure, not fake!

The Amero might be real but what hes showing you in that video is a token created by the company I just quoted. I think that video is just trying to promote those coins...

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

You might be right about his not being real. I did wonder about his story of sneaking it out of the U.S. Mint. :wink:

I'll see if I can come up with another source, thanks.

TW

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nothing has been "snuck" out of the US Mint!

The designer of those coins also designed several of the 50 state quarters. I bought several as gag gifts from his website. He will even custom mint coins for you (for a price).

As far as the North American Union, it is a fact. It is actually called the North American Security and Prosperity Partnership. You can find out more about it at:

http://www.spp.gov

Notice it is an official government website!

Best-Mike

T

The.Boomer

The concept for the Amero is real, what's not really being understood here is that it is a proposal only. There's virtually no support for it in the public nor the private sector. First off it would require that all three countries would give up some sovereign rights which just won't happen. Would you vote for a politician who had as part of his/her platform the surrender of any U.S. Sovereignity ? Of course not, this is just another left wing crazy Idea that they continue to spew and spin in the hopes they win support eventually. Who knows maybe they'll win support for this right about the same time they win support for their other great cause, gay marriage. :thumbsup:

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• ec247047.jpg
    ec247047.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 201
  • ec247047.jpg
    ec247047.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 188
T

The.Boomer

Here you go EDDE ;D :wink:

Attachments

• 05-aspirin.jpg
    05-aspirin.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 184

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Boomer,

You say this is another "Left Wing" thing.

Sorry, Bush is a strong proponent of the NASPP. McCain is as well. Several precursors to the final agreement were signed under Bush. Look at info regarding the Superhighway that starts in TEXAS.

Best-Mike

T

The.Boomer

gollum said:
Boomer,

You say this is another "Left Wing" thing.

Sorry, Bush is a strong proponent of the NASPP. McCain is as well. Several precursors to the final agreement were signed under Bush. Look at info regarding the Superhighway that starts in TEXAS.

Best-Mike

Your right gollum, I should have been more specific rather than just label it left wing. What I should have said was just the coombyah crowd of crazies. As far as Bush and McCain they're republicans but neither one is a fiscal conservative. They may support certain aspects of the concept but neither one is crazy enough to support anything that would require the U.S. to surrender any sovereignty.

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Re: Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency - (This video has been removed!)

SPP.GOV myth vs fact section clears up a few things.

http://www.spp.gov/myths_vs_facts.asp

"Myth: The SPP is a movement to merge the United States, Mexico, and Canada into a North American Union and establish a common currency.

Fact: The cooperative efforts under the SPP, which can be found in detail at www.spp.gov, seek to make the United States, Canada and Mexico open to legitimate trade and closed to terrorism and crime. It does not change our courts or legislative processes and respects the sovereignty of the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The SPP in no way, shape or form considers the creation of a European Union-like structure or a common currency. The SPP does not attempt to modify our sovereignty or currency or change the American system of government designed by our Founding Fathers."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread