Haunting Experiences/Spooky Stories

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I've been back several times and walked the grounds of the cemetery taking notes. Have never seen anything else. But I do remember that one time.

As far as the car rolling backwards, I've heard of that before, though don't remember where it was supposed to be taking place. Something to do with magnetic field, I think. Gotta be spooky!

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All good stories.
Before my Step-Father passed away three years ago, we had talked of 'Spirits', & both didn't think there was too much proof of such things.
But several days after his funeral, I was going to a local store for breakfast, (the usual route), when I saw a mist hanging several feet off the ground, (it was three or four feet around), & was rather round shaped.
I stopped & looked back & it was gone.
I kinda forgot about it & decided maybe I didn't see it, when a few days later while going the same way, I saw a mist stretching all the way across the street, (thinking it was burning leaves), I rolled up my truck windows, when I hit it (poof) it was gone, that caused cold chills.
I saw it once more moving in front of a house, (I never saw it again), I think it was leaving.
Maybe he was saying goodbye, or Spirits are real.

A Firm Believer, Fossis........................

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Im a firm believer too fossis.
There are so many unexplained in this world. Its all very interesting to me.

smurf-42

Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star
Supposedly the cementary that is a block behind me and a block over is to be haunted. The headstones are dated from the 1800's to the early 1900's. There is 1 stone that is dated 2005. I have walked through through there several times, but nothing ever happened. My daughter and her friends were down there Halloween night and they took off running. They said they saw things move and heard noises. She did takes some pics on my digi during the day and night, but I can't find anything of "interest". Someone did takes pics and gave them to the local library and when I was looking at them, the one tombstone had a red mark. I of course had to take the pic out and look further, it was not marked with a red marker. Not sure how the red got on that pic. My daughter wants to continue to take pics there until she "finds" something.

Sue

OP
OP
T

trish76642

smurf-42 said:
Supposedly the cementary that is a block behind me and a block over is to be haunted. The headstones are dated from the 1800's to the early 1900's. There is 1 stone that is dated 2005. I have walked through through there several times, but nothing ever happened. My daughter and her friends were down there Halloween night and they took off running. They said they saw things move and heard noises. She did takes some pics on my digi during the day and night, but I can't find anything of "interest". Someone did takes pics and gave them to the local library and when I was looking at them, the one tombstone had a red mark. I of course had to take the pic out and look further, it was not marked with a red marker. Not sure how the red got on that pic. My daughter wants to continue to take pics there until she "finds" something.

Sue

Sue? tell her to take the pictures late in the evening when the sun is almost down. Then let us know what she gets!

OP
OP
T

trish76642

Every trip in and out of the woods was the same with the footsteps and cigar !
Isnt that weird?! I mean, you think of spirits, you imagine ghost, but how is it that some spirits you can actually see the clothes they wore, thats very weird to me, or the smell of a cigar? Those are material things, how are they manifested as a spirit thing? I dont understand that.

Then you said
blood bleeding through the paint in the bathroom
WTH?! :o i'd probably left a pee trail as i ran out the door! LMAO ( i know, i coulda left that part out :D) Thats friggen scarey!

The other nite i was home alone, hubby was working evening shift. I was on the phone with my sis inlaw, all of a sudden i heard glass break and shatter! It was so loud my sis inlaw heard it on the other end of the phone! I walked all over my house i have yet to find out what it was!
I mentioned it to my sister the next day when she came over. She said "I told you! I heard glass break one day while i was here!" I had forgotten about her telling me that. What the heck could it be i wonder? I still havent found broken glass in my house anywhere!

OP
OP
T

trish76642

someone mentioned a car rolling uphill
That was me.....

I know there has to be a good explanation for that, but i cant figure it out. :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread