kellyco

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
goldie1959 said:
bought my leche and trowel also 2 books , recieved 1 but the one pertaining to penn. camps and forts on backorder . been 2 months how long on avg. does this take . would appreciate a reply . don't want to start bugging them yet.

call them. they have your money and you have no book.they owe you an answer.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
yeah call them as it is a problem you don't have it just yet. If it is shipped they will have tracking on it to you.

Companies like Kellyco like to know about problems and getting them corrected to give you the consumer a totally excellent experience with them.

Call them trust me they won't mind

OP
OP
goldie1959

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
thanks everybody maybe old version out of print til new version. i guess i,ll wait have til next spring vs old copy rushed out to me and waiting for rewrite. this in reference to jeffs reply, again thanks for the speedy reply goldie

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldie1959 said:
bought my leche and trowel also 2 books , recieved 1 but the one pertaining to penn. camps and forts on backorder . been 2 months how long on avg. does this take . would appreciate a reply . don't want to start bugging them yet.

Hey! I got goooood news!! The author, who prints them himself I might add, just got us more copies! Yours will be on the way ASAP! Let me know if you need any thing otherwise and I am HERE!

OP
OP
goldie1959

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
thanks kellyco chick!!!! was,nt really getting impatient . been trying to put my winter reading list together. i order out of print books sometimes and waint sometimes over a year while the publisher gets enough orders to print . thanks again t-net friends and kellyco.

OP
OP
goldie1959

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
got my book on friday 14 nov. its signed by author im impressed i guess kellyco chick has connections HAHA thanks again.

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldie1959 said:
got my book on friday 14 nov. its signed by author im impressed i guess kellyco chick has connections HAHA thanks again.

Lol - So glad you got it and it's all good now!! Let me know if you ever need another thing!! - KC

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco has always been great to me and have always taken care of any problems that have happened.. I trust Kellyco big time.. customer satisfaction is their big thing..but you gotta call em so they can fix it.. Kellyco is tops in my book. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread